/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sorry

_E_3
06-19-2017, 05:20 AM
Sorry i have been missing for so long this is the only chance i have to post my husband is sleeping right now
he stopped me from praying he and the minster confused me and are making me be christian but i love Allah
i cant look after myself in fact my mental health is worse my husband has no idea i post here
i cant get away from him i cant leave i love him but he says Islam is destroying our marriage
av not prayed for a long time he is with me 24/7 i have no one else to take care of me
am going to hell
unsure when i will be able to post again
sorry this dont make much sense am on a lot of medication at the moment

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-19-2017, 01:19 PM
What can I say?

May Allah give you strength and hidayah and a way out for you. May the end be jannah.

Tell him you cannot leave islam.

:peace:

azc
06-19-2017, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _E_
Sorry i have been missing for so long this is the only chance i have to post my husband is sleeping right now
he stopped me from praying he and the minster confused me and are making me be christian but i love Allah
i cant look after myself in fact my mental health is worse my husband has no idea i post here
i cant get away from him i cant leave i love him but he says Islam is destroying our marriage
av not prayed for a long time he is with me 24/7 i have no one else to take care of me
am going to hell
Islam is more important than this family life where you're not free to follow Islam.

_E_3
06-19-2017, 09:16 PM
just told him that ...he kicking off...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
06-19-2017, 09:30 PM
Ask your question at this website :
http://www.askamufti.com/ask-your-question.aspx

He will email you your answer so check it often but I'm pretty sure you won't get the email for a few buisness days

If you do not have a email use the private message option on the forum and message me and I can let you borrow my backup email

You will get your answer from a professional who specializes in things like this a scholar in Islam who studies Islam this is for big questions like this for small questions you can come to us

Bobbyflay23
06-19-2017, 09:35 PM
Deleted

Hamza Asadullah
06-19-2017, 10:19 PM
am going to hell
:sl:

My sister Jazakallahu Khayran for taking the risk to post here. Yor situations seems very serious indeed. May I ask what has caused your husband to want to convert to Christianity and force it upon you? What has caused him to act like this towards you?

If you have tried everything you can to make him see sense and he has in fact converted to Christianity, then he has clearly apostated and your marriage to him is null and void. Also if he is that adament for you to also convert forcibly then you must make arrangements to leave at once.

Do you have family you can go to? Or any close friends? Have you discussed this with them or anyone else? Do you have any local Masjid's near you that you can contact for emergency help? If not then you can also contact the Police has he or anyone else has no right to treat you like this.

Also it seems like he will not see any sense and in fact if you rebel then he may physically harm you. So my sister you must contact family, close friends, your local Masjid's and if all else fails then the local Police.

Please keep us informed sister.

May Allah ease your affairs and aid you in your time of need. Ameen

_E_3
06-20-2017, 06:05 AM

almost made the worse mistake due to family

i should have added this post to here sorry for any confusion ...dont know why i didnt post on this one
am a revert my husband tried to be muslim at first but then he changed his mind saying that islam is too restrictive

struggle with my husband and Islam

sorry for some reason it now shown the one struggle husband islam
for some reason it will not link it

Bobbyflay23
06-20-2017, 06:48 AM

i should have added this post to here sorry for any confusion ...dont know why i didnt post on this one
am a revert my husband tried to be muslim at first but then he changed his mind saying that islam is too restrictive

If your husband is not a Muslim the marriage is invalidated and also if you did not get a nikah (the Islamic marriage) then your marriage is not valid and counts as zina (sex before marriage) so I think you should go back to your family or have your husband convert and get a nikah with him

Umm Abed
06-20-2017, 07:13 AM
Yes the sister E is revert and because of her mental state her family has taken advantage over it and is using it to control her, because she has no where else to go, no other support at all.

She knows that her marriage is not valid but has no other option to leave as there is no support and place to go.

Making a move is a big step and she needs guidance and support.

Bobbyflay23
06-20-2017, 07:57 AM
Why doesn't she check out a masjid and if hey take her in and find her a husband she'd be all good

Umm Abed
06-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Yes if she does that it will be good for her.

Right now she is being forced to do things against her will.

Bobbyflay23
06-20-2017, 08:04 AM
And I think that he should know that in order to be Muslim you don't need to follow all the rules he can be a non practicing Muslim if he wanys

Umm Abed
06-20-2017, 08:07 AM
Thing is they are against Islam, not even allowing her to be Muslim, its like that.

So they force her to go church which she doesnt want to.

Bobbyflay23
06-20-2017, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Thing is they are against Islam, not even allowing her to be Muslim, its like that.

So they force her to go church which she doesnt want to.
But she said earlier that he tried to become muslims but he thought it was tooo strict

Umm Abed
06-20-2017, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
But she said earlier that he tried to become muslims but he thought it was tooo strict
It might just be an excuse he using to get her out of Islam. And this was a long time ago. He stops her from praying too.

Umm Abed
06-20-2017, 08:21 AM
But whatever she is going through, Allah knows, He is Just and will treat everyone accordingly and with justice.

Serinity
06-20-2017, 09:50 AM
:salam:

As long as in your heart, you do not intent to commit Kufr by converting to christianity. And since you are forced, it won't be valid. You can NOT leave Islam. Ps. your marriage is invalid since he is christian.

But try to seek help from a masjid. May Allah :swt: help you and get you out of this oppressive situation.

Seek out a masjid, and try to explain the situation there. THis is dhulm what he is doing, and may Allah :swt: guide him towards Islam, or destroy him. Ameen.

Bobbyflay23
06-20-2017, 10:38 AM
This link is a Sortve similar situation check it out could help allot also tell him allah is the same God as the Christians so your still worshipping his god you just don't worship jesus besides him and that you still believe in the Bible you just believe man changed it and that the Quran is the replacement for it

https://islamqa.info/en/172446

Hamza Asadullah
06-20-2017, 06:41 PM

My sister you have tried your best with your husband but he has made it clear he will not revert to Islam and that he wants to remain as he is. Therefore you have no choice but to leave him as the longer you leave it the harder it will get. There is support available all over the Uk. It does depend on where your from but there are many Muslim Women Support groups particularly concerned with domestic violence and if they knew your case then I am sure they will be more than willing to help you. Also local Masjids have many contacts that will be able to help you. But you have to instigate initial contact and then take it from there. As a last resort even council will be willing to help if you told them your situation.

I know it is a huge step and you are in fear of how you will cope, survive and of the repercussions etc but if you make the necessary effort and put all of your trust and faith in Allah then that will be sufficient for you. Do not let the shaythan and your nafs (desires) tell you otherwise or to put you in constant fear.

Ask of Allah for help and beg and cry unto him during the next few days and nights and he will never turn you away for he listens closely to those who call upon him in need especially those who cry unto him in desperation just as the Mother tends quickly to its baby when it is in need.

May Allah ease your affairs and give you a way out that is best for you. Ameen

azc
06-21-2017, 07:48 AM
am going to hell
http://www.solaceuk.org/index.php/about-us

Plz contact here .

E2_2
06-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Hi it _E_ av had to make another account and am on my mobile phone it's the only way I can post here am so lost right now I tr

Bobbyflay23
06-24-2017, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by E2_2
Hi it _E_ av had to make another account and am on my mobile phone it's the only way I can post here am so lost right now I tr
Go to the links we provided you with please ittl help you so much

E2_2
06-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Sorry I posted by mistake I tried to kill myself am home now but I can't do anything like prayers or anything I am going to talk to him again about this I not been to the mosque in years and he has thrown out my hijabs unsure if am able to continue like I am I can't live like this

Bobbyflay23
06-24-2017, 04:33 AM
Sorry I posted by mistake I tried to kill myself am home now but I can't do anything like prayers or anything I am going to talk to him again about this I not been to the mosque in years and he has thrown out my hijabs unsure if am able to continue like I am I can't live like this
Go to the links they will help you.

E2_2
06-24-2017, 05:58 AM
thank you for the links my husband says he going to let me pray but he isnt happy at all
i know he will tell the minster about it when he sees him unsure when that i will be i have to do my first prayer of the day unsure if i have any hijabs but i have scarfs so i can cover myself with that for the time being he said he dont want me to wear the hijab
i know you have told me to leave him but i cant i love him maybe am blind to what he is doing and its wrong for me to stay here i cant be on my own no one will want to marry me i cant have child and am 40

Bobbyflay23
06-24-2017, 06:01 AM
thank you for the links my husband says he going to let me pray but he isnt happy at all
i know he will tell the minster about it when he sees him unsure when that i will be i have to do my first prayer of the day unsure if i have any hijabs but i have scarfs so i can cover myself with that for the time being he said he dont want me to wear the hijab
i know you have told me to leave him but i cant i love him maybe am blind to what he is doing and its wrong for me to stay here i cant be on my own no one will want to marry me i cant have child and am 40
That's your choice but be aware that unless he accepts Islam that your marriage is islamicly invalid so it is a major sin for you to engage sexual acts and stuff

E2_2
06-24-2017, 09:02 AM
He is putting pressure on me i can't do this anymore ALLah please help me

eesa the kiwi
06-24-2017, 09:46 AM
Hang in there sister
Its darkest before dawn

Umm Abed
06-24-2017, 11:21 AM
How much pressure can he put, sister?

It may be hard but dont budge.

You dont have to listen to something that you are not agreeing with. No one can force you to do that. So let him go to the ministers and whatever but you remain firm. May Allah make it easy for you. You will find a way, eventually.

If he loved you do you think he will let you go through so much mental trauma of forcing, blackmailing and brainwashing?

Lastly, do contact the links given hope it helps.

Hamza Asadullah
06-24-2017, 01:59 PM

My sister you are writing to us because you are in much pain due to your situation. But how will your situation improve if you do not take drastic action? Sometimes in life we have to make decisions and take steps that are out of our comfort zone. Especially if our Imaan (faith) is at risk. It is like choosing between this life and the next. Between Allah and your partner. Who will give you success in this world or the next? Your partner is dragging you towards Jahannam (Hellfire), whilst Allah only wants the best for you in this life and the next.

Your partner will never be happy with you as long as your a Muslim. He will continue to torment you and "threaten" to contact the pastor. He will ruin your physical and mental health as long as you remain with him. He will never accept that you are a Muslim. So are you willing to live like this for the rest of your life? A life where you cannot even freely practice your Deen? Where you cannot even pray to Allah in peace? without the "fear" of repercussions.

Allah says: "Neither the Jews, nor the Christians, will accept you, unless you follow their religion..." (Baqarah, 120)

So my sister you must take the first step and make contact with the help group and local Masjid's. Otherwise your situation will only get worse and so will your physical and mental health. On top of that you are going to be living in major sin each day whilst you are in an illegitimate relationship with a non Muslim. He will try and deceivingly convince you that you cannot be without him and if you leave him then you will never be ale to find anyone else and that you will die lonely etc. My sister whose decision is that? his or Allah's? All the power and might in this Universe to do anything and everything is only in the hands of Allah. So if you make the sacrifice for the sake of Allah and to save your Imaan and deen, then do you not think Allah will do what is best for you?

Therefore make contact the group and Masjids and put your trust in Allah and he will never let you down nor abandon you. But you have to take the necessary step. If you make this sacrifice for Allah then everything else will fall into place. Otherwise your physical and mental health will continue to worsen and you will risk losing your imaan and ability to practice your Deen and also continue living each day in major sin as you are with a non Muslim man. So the decision is yours but you must take action immediately for your own good.

Abz2000
06-24-2017, 03:19 PM
I would advise you to keep together if you are both believers in submiision to Allah, or part ways and find someone who matches your standards and aspirations and let Allah be the judge, it is unwise for both of you to keep wrangling with each other when there are so many to live in harmony with.
You also mentioned that you contact others whilst he is asleep, and without wanting him to know, if you are doing this despite the fact that he is not forcing or coercing you to stay with him and is not likely to harass you if you leave him, this sounds like conniving and unjust self interest on your part, and it does not in any way appear to be a trusting relationship, actually I would hate the sight of a woman who did that with me and would wish that Allah made a way out for me.
If you have genuine problems getting by alone or have God-given rights due to you, then it is the duty of those responsible to hand you your rights and reimburse you for damages, and allow you to put your life back together again, and also of those around you to do their reasonable best to assist.

Judge sincerely by what Allah has revealed wgilst seeking Allah's goodwill.

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 07:53 PM
Sister i dont know if you're still on this but my heart is breaking for you literally. Phone a hotline and get counselling i dont care about muslims stigma about mental healthcare. You need to get help sister. I will be keeping you in my duas. I also advise you phonw a domestic abuse helpline and if it gets worse rhe police. Seek healthcare and don't give up, you're a fighter and you can get through this.

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 07:55 PM
Sweetheart there will be men interested in you- if not their loss! As for getting remarried maybe put that aside and focus on your mental health. As for everyone saying move out asap, dont make things harder for urself if hes gonna get worse. Allah understands and is the most merciful.

cinnamonrolls1
02-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Read surat ad duha, pray ( u still can pray without hijab if you are in severe need allah understands) and if the worst happens get ready to leave asap.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!