/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim T-shirt "we're not terrorist"

muhamadsetiadji
06-20-2017, 05:55 AM
Assalamualaikum.. Hey friend, what do you guys think about this? I was inspired to campaign that Islam is not a terrorist religion and at the same time donate about 10% to humanity. This shirt inspired from the recent events in the uk, this clearly proves that Islam is not a terrorist religion, right is not it? Click the following link if interested;D:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
front 1?v2017 06 20 04 57 -
https://teespring.com/MuslimIsnotaterroris#pid=387&cid=100159&sid=front

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Indefinable
06-20-2017, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhamadsetiadji
Assalamualaikum.. Hey friend, what do you guys think about this? I was inspired to campaign that Islam is not a terrorist religion and at the same time donate about 10% to humanity. This shirt inspired from the recent events in the uk, this clearly proves that Islam is not a terrorist religion, right is not it? Click the following link if interested;D:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
front 1?v2017 06 20 04 57 -
https://teespring.com/MuslimIsnotaterroris#pid=387&cid=100159&sid=front
Wearing a tee shirt will prove Islam isn't a religion which promotes terrorism (whatever that means).

Okay.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-20-2017, 10:00 AM
Grammatically incorrect. And besides that, it's not something a Muslim would wear who actually believes in Islaam. It's a weak, defeatist, apologist kind of t-shirt. That weak, apologetic attitude is alien to Islaam. Can anyone imagine Sahaabah-e-Kiraam wearing a t-shirt like that? It's a joke. It's an emasculated thing to wear.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant the Ummah the proper understanding of Deen, Aameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-20-2017, 10:02 AM
It's like saying all men must walk around dressed in pink t-shirts which say, "All males are not rapists", in order to please the feminists.

Pathetic from every angle.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
06-20-2017, 01:29 PM
Are you also planning to make t-shirts advertising all the other millions of accusations against Muslims?
And to what benefit other than to keep the accusations at the forefront?
Isn't maybe better to advertise what you are instead of apologizing for what you think you aren't?
I personally would either promote some pro-Islamic statements -or valid accusations against the enemies of Allah in return - since that grammatically incorrect t-shirt (apparently purposeful) only serves to show weakness, a longing to be loved by the ignorant, and to restart the false debate.

czgibson
06-20-2017, 02:11 PM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Grammatically incorrect. And besides that, it's not something a Muslim would wear who actually believes in Islaam. It's a weak, defeatist, apologist kind of t-shirt.
For once, I agree. Having a sentence that actually makes sense would be a good starting point. However, if the best thing you can say about Islam is that it's not a terrorist religion, it's not a great advert for Islam, is it?

Peace

sister herb
06-20-2017, 06:48 PM
Nice try but some other kind of text would be better.

Abz2000
06-21-2017, 08:56 PM
I was shopping the other day in sylhet (bangladesh) and I saw some really nice t-shirts, one had some paint splash like squirts on the front, and in the middle of the paint squirt it had something that made me smile and think of the person who must've been given the responsibility of finding nice designs on the net- or accepting logos from candidates..... it said: "your text here"

Indefinable
06-22-2017, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Grammatically incorrect. And besides that, it's not something a Muslim would wear who actually believes in Islaam. It's a weak, defeatist, apologist kind of t-shirt. That weak, apologetic attitude is alien to Islaam. Can anyone imagine Sahaabah-e-Kiraam wearing a t-shirt like that? It's a joke. It's an emasculated thing to wear.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant the Ummah the proper understanding of Deen, Aameen.
Aameen.

jaybird
06-25-2017, 04:52 PM
i like the t-shirt

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.