/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this backbiting

Bobbyflay23
06-21-2017, 08:57 PM
Yesterday I said that most of the ummah is hypocritical and stuff and like then I talked about how certain nations like I called allot Saudi Arabians are hypocritical does that mean I backbited every single person of that nation does that mean I'll never be able to fix it because backbiting is forgiveable by a the person himself is there anyhingni can do to expiate it because it is backbiting because if you think about it if for example the person I was talking to goes to Saudi Arabia every single person they look at they're going to think this man is hypocritical

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
06-21-2017, 09:16 PM
1. He frowned and turned away,

2. Because there came to him the blind man.

3. But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?-

4. Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?

If you said it in order to urgently inform people of a thing which they urgently need to be informed about, and you didn't have a reasonable opportunity to inform those guilty of the criminal action which they are rebelliously continuing and are refusing to repent from, or they are knowingly doing it in transgression of Allah's bounds (removing the need to inform them), and you did it for the sake of justice - seeking that which is good and pleases Allah - then it is not backbiting but informing.
If you did it seeking to troll or misguide and turn people from the way of Allah with the aim of causing unnecessary fitnah and to promote falsehood and injustice- then what you did, whether it was truthful or untruthful - is "ifk" usually loosely translated as slander in english language, and a grevious sin. Repentance and seeking Allah's forgiveness is required and in some cases - the seeking of forgiveness, and begging the person to ask Allah to forgive you (sometimes possible with begging or paying them for damages caused to their reputation and/or to please them).

Chapter Name:An-Nahl Verse No:28

الَّذِينَ تَتَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنفُسِهِمْ فَأَلْقَوُاْ السَّلَمَ مَا كُنَّا نَعْمَلُ مِن سُوءٍ بَلَى إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ {28
016:028 Abz
:
"Those whose lives the angels take while they are doing wrong to themselves (by rejection of Allah and by associating partners in worship with Allah and by committing all kinds of crimes and evil deeds)." Then, they will make (false) submission (saying): "We used not to do any evil (knowingly)." (The angels will reply): "On the contrary! Truly, Allah is All- Knower of what you used to do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.