/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Everything is decided by God that will happen, even every little thing?

.alhamdulillah.
06-23-2017, 01:13 AM
Is everything decided and already set by Allah? Such as the career I will have or person I will marry?

Like I understand that nothing happens without the will of Allah, but in the limited ability and control Allah has given me as a human, do any of my decisions even effect the things that will happen in my life? Or is everything that happens in my life already planned by Allah but then by the power of Allah I also had the free will to somehow arrive at that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-23-2017, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
Is everything decided and already set by Allah? Such as the career I will have or person I will marry?

Like I understand that nothing happens without the will of Allah, but in the limited ability and control Allah has given me as a human, do any of my decisions even effect the things that will happen in my life? Or is everything that happens in my life already planned by Allah but then by the power of Allah I also had the free will to somehow arrive at that?
Asalaamu Alaikum,

1. Our actions affect our destiny.
2 Allah's decisions on various aspects of our lives affect our destiny.
3. Dua affects our destiny

All will happen only by the will of Allah as nothing can happen without his will.

However with regards to the intricate details of every aspect of our lives then we will only ever find out properly in the Hereafter.

Ultimately he created us as beings with free will and we will be accountable for our actions throughout our lives so we must ensure that we are intentions are good and that we are sincere and that our actions are in accordance with our obligations unto Allah and that we do everything that pleases him and refrain from anything that may anger or displease him.

That we make Dua as much as possible to be successful in this life and the next and for our needs and wants and for Allah to do what is best for us in every aspect of our lives. Most of all that we die upon Imaan and in the state that he is pleased with us.

.alhamdulillah.
06-23-2017, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum,

1. Our actions affect our destiny.
2 Allah's decisions on various aspects of our lives affect our destiny.
3. Dua affects our destiny

All will happen only by the will of Allah as nothing can happen without his will.

However with regards to the intricate details of every aspect of our lives then we will only ever find out properly in the Hereafter.

Ultimately he created us as beings with free will and we will be accountable for our actions throughout our lives so we must ensure that we are intentions are good and that we are sincere and that our actions are in accordance with our obligations unto Allah and that we do everything that pleases him and refrain from anything that may anger or displease him.

That we make Dua as much as possible to be successful in this life and the next and for our needs and wants and for Allah to do what is best for us in every aspect of our lives. Most of all that we die upon Imaan and in the state that he is pleased with us.
Alright, so with each and every situation in our life, we will never know why this or that happened, such as it could be because Allah willed it and we had no control, or it was because of our effort, etc.... but we can't put one of those labels on each situation because we don't know?

Also how does that apply to minor things that happen in life, like the traffic light turned red, or detours were placed in travel, etc...., could it also just be that Allah willed for "nature" to take it's course there and those little minor things that happen because that's just part of life and humans free will in how they make thing and that's how Allah willed it to be, just a part of life? Or is there more to even every small thing and that it all happens for a reason.... Like my battery in my remote died or phone died.... that's just part of how Allah willed nature, but he is not specifically making that thing die right? or that traffic light to specifically turn red as you get there?

Hamza Asadullah
06-23-2017, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
Alright, so with each and every situation in our life, we will never know why this or that happened, such as it could be because Allah willed it and we had no control, or it was because of our effort, etc.... but we can't put one of those labels on each situation because we don't know?

Also how does that apply to minor things that happen in life, like the traffic light turned red, or detours were placed in travel, etc...., could it also just be that Allah willed for "nature" to take it's course there and those little minor things that happen because that's just part of life and humans free will in how they make thing and that's how Allah willed it to be, just a part of life? Or is there more to even every small thing and that it all happens for a reason.... Like my battery in my remote died or phone died.... that's just part of how Allah willed nature, but he is not specifically making that thing die right? or that traffic light to specifically turn red as you get there?
Ultimately Allah looking at our sincerity, intentions and actions in every situation and aspect of our lives. Life takes its course as normal but of course not a leaf falls but upon Allah's will and knowledge. In our lives Allah may cause certain things to happen in order to test us to see what our reaction or action will be and what we intended in our hearts and the level of sincerity.

So the best way at looking at this life is like a test ground and Allah is the judge and he tests us throughout this "test" but his judgement will come at the end of the est and on results day he will give us our results and tell us about the intricate details of our lives and we will be accountable for everything that we did.

The only thing is though that we do not know when this test will end so we have to be doing the best we can so when the test ends we did the best we could possibly do so we can achieve the best grade on results day. Otherwise if we fail then we will either be forgiven if we have Imaan or we will have to face punishment in accordance with how badly we failed.

Essentially we only need to be concerned with the following 3:

1. Be as sincere as possible in every action we do
2. Always have the best intentions in life and in everything that we intend to do
3. Make Dua for the best in every aspect of our lives in this world and the next

And the secret of success in his life and the next? That no matter what happens in our lives, that we always put the pleasure of Allah first and the fact that we do not want to do anything to anger or displease him. This is what will give us the highest marks on results day inshaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.