/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم

Qassam
06-23-2017, 03:35 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Dear brothers and sisters.
Let me introduce myself,My name is Abdelrhman[The Mericful's Servant], I am from egypt
my age is 18.
I became good person[praying in mosque,not listenting to music,stopping bad habits and addictions,not talking to girls] from 8~6 months
Allhamdillah.
I am here to make friendships around the world with muslims.
about my interestings I like boxing,montage,Anasheed,Al-Qassam[Hamas's military wing] ,Reading Islamic books.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qassam
06-23-2017, 03:40 AM
forgot to add this I went to Mecca and Madina [Umrah] 2 months ago.
Alhamadillah I guess that Allah[SWT] gave me this Umrah because I changed my life.

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qassam
forgot to add this I went to Mecca and Madina [Umrah] 2 months ago.
Alhamadillah I guess that Allah[SWT] gave me this Umrah because I changed my life.
Alhumdillah anways welcome to Islamic board you seem like someone I would actually like to meet some day inshallah but that probs will never happen LOL as most likley live 2 light years away if you would like to conversate then a topic that would be intresting is how was going to Makkah and madinah for umrah

Qassam
06-23-2017, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Alhumdillah anways welcome to Islamic board you seem like someone I would actually like to meet some day inshallah but that probs will never happen LOL as most likley live 2 light years away if you would like to conversate then a topic that would be intresting is how was going to Makkah and madinah for umrah
sure we can talk if you tell me how to use this website I can't view any profiles [not full member]
how to get this permission :D ?
got steam or anything we can talk through ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 04:00 AM
sure we can talk if you tell me how to use this website I can't view any profiles [not full member]
how to get this permission :D ?
got steam or anything we can talk through ?
There's a private message option on this website if you perfer not to then do u have snapchat I have to iftar in a minute so I'll be unavailable for a while but my snapchat is purpguy3

Hamza Asadullah
06-23-2017, 04:00 AM
Let me introduce myself,My name is Abdelrhman[The Mericful's Servant], I am from egypt
my age is 18.
I became good person[praying in mosque,not listenting to music,stopping bad habits and addictions,not talking to girls] from 8~6 months
Allhamdillah.
about my interestings I like boxing,montage,Anasheed,Al-Qassam[Hamas's military wing] ,Reading Islamic books.
:sl:

You are most welcome my dear brother. Please make yourself comfortable and let us know if you need anything inshaAllah

Qassam
06-23-2017, 04:21 AM
anything but snapchat please :D

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 04:23 AM
Do u have iMessage (a iPhone) I don't want to text you with text messaging if you live outside the USA or do u have Instagram but still as I said u can message me on this website

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 04:24 AM
Or you can just talk about your trip to Makkah and madinah right here I'll read it and stuff I'm just gonna be busy for a bit so I might not reply very quickly

Qassam
06-23-2017, 04:26 AM
I have been trying to pm you but can't [not full member]
anyway I copied the message so I paste when we chat :D

Qassam
06-23-2017, 04:28 AM
Sure I can talk about it but in new topic.

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 04:28 AM
Sure I can talk about it but in new topic.
Sounds great and to become a full member you need more posts

Qassam
06-23-2017, 04:29 AM
How many posts do I need ?

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 04:29 AM
I don't remember

Qassam
06-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Alright,Very glad to meet such humble person like you,BTW where are you from ? and maybe how old are you :D ?

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 05:34 AM
Alright,Very glad to meet such humble person like you,BTW where are you from ? and maybe how old are you :D ?
My humility is not perfect and I'm not sincere with it it's artificial but hey atleast there's some anyways I live in oregon in America I'm 16 years old I'm still a new revert

Al Sultan
06-23-2017, 05:36 AM
How many posts do I need
Assalamo alikum brother, and welcome to the forum :)

I think its some where near 50 or less (or above) I am not sure too but I feel like its somewhere between the 40's or 50's , if you post more than that then you will become a full member inshallah.

Abz2000
06-23-2017, 03:51 PM
my age is 18.
:wa: brother, welcome to a place where the guidance of Allah is sought.

Allhamdillah.
:) I think you mean, "I am trying to be a better person and doing my best to obey Allah in sincerity" , because the moment you think that you've become a good person is the moment shaytaan has gotten to your ego. Allah knows best what is good and who has absorbed attributes from that good,The only way is up.

May Allah help you find some righteous and sincere Muslim friends who seek to keep you steadfast upon the path of Allah until you meet Him

Top quality hobbies, I also like boxing but now get headaches when I do hard punches for a few minutes (achieved 6 solid punches per second back in 2012 mashaAllah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JhhwfXQ5I ), I like doing montage with scriptures after seeing similarities and then try to make sense of them - highly intriguing, and have a lot of respect for Hamas' efforts to restore justice to the oppressed whilst seeking Allah's good pleasure, nasheeds and reading up on Islam - go without saying.
If you are sincere and not a hypocrite - we should get along just fine on Allah's path. :)

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-23-2017, 04:25 PM

إزّيّك, أخي؟ أنت من مصر؟ بس مصري أم هل تسكن هناك أيضاً؟ بتتكلم عربي؟

أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك في هذه المنتدى

Abz2000
06-23-2017, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

إزّيّك, أخي؟ أنت من مصر؟ بس مصري أم هل تسكن هناك أيضاً؟ بتتكلم عربي؟

أهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بك في هذه المنتدى
I want to learn here so allow me to interpret what I can - and please provide the best interpretations.

May peace be upon you"s", and the mercy and grace of Allah, and His (Allah's) blessings.

IIZZAYIK??? my brother, are you from Egypt? That's it Egyptian, or is it that you are settled there permanently? Do you speak Arabic? You are (as) my own, and with ease, and without terror, to you, in this MUNTADAA??? MUNTADEE???

I know tgat must probably sound funny so please translate :)

sister herb
06-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your stay in here.

You need to make 25 posts to become full member.

your_ukht
06-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brother . Welcome

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-23-2017, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
I want to learn here so allow me to interpret what I can - and please provide the best interpretations.

May peace be upon you"s", and the mercy and grace of Allah, and His (Allah's) blessings.

IIZZAYIK??? my brother, are you from Egypt? That's it Egyptian, or is it that you are settled there permanently? Do you speak Arabic? You are (as) my own, and with ease, and without terror, to you, in this MUNTADAA??? MUNTADEE???

I know tgat must probably sound funny so please translate :)
The word إزّيّك (Izzayyak) in the `Aamiyyah of Misr means "How are you?" If you were speaking to a female, you would say: Izzayyik.

Izzayyak = Male.
Izzayyik = Female.

Muntadaa means forum.

I asked if he's living in Egypt right now.

Abz2000
06-23-2017, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
The word إزّيّك (Izzayyak) in the `Aamiyyah of Misr means "How are you?" If you were speaking to a female, you would say: Izzayyik.

Izzayyak = Male.
Izzayyik = Female.

Muntadaa means forum.

I asked if he's living in Egypt right now.
Jazaaka Allaahu khayran brother, And the other stuff which I tried to interpret, was that correct or can improvements be made?
Is "marhaban" from "ruhb"?
I find these words coming together
hubb - love vast openhearted vast insharah,
ruhb fear terror constriction (of breast)
God knows how it comes together though

azc
06-23-2017, 06:27 PM
my age is 18.
Allhamdillah.
:wa:

Welcome to Islamic board.
May Allah swt keep you steadfast. Ameen

Qassam
06-23-2017, 10:29 PM
Hahaha Thanks brothers. @Abz2000 seems you like hamas too :D
anyway about our dear friend he said:
how are you,are you from egypt ? are you just an egyptian or just live there [syrian immigrants live with us may allah help them] ?Do you speak arabic ?
welcome to the forums[منتدى]

Qassam
06-23-2017, 10:40 PM
Top quality hobbies, I also like boxing but now get headaches when I do hard punches for a few minutes (achieved 6 solid punches per second back in 2012 mashaAllah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JhhwfXQ5I ), I like doing montage with scriptures after seeing similarities and then try to make sense of them - highly intriguing, and have a lot of respect for Hamas' efforts to restore justice to the oppressed whilst seeking Allah's good pleasure, nasheeds and reading up on Islam - go without saying.
If you are sincere and not a hypocrite - we should get along just fine on Allah's path.
for boxing I remember I was boxing with newbies and they were tough they broke my noise many times and hurt my eye :D ,
for Hamas my family and -70% of egyptians but others are misleaded by infidels and liars- respect and support hamas and Muslim brotherhood was created in egypt back in 1928 and they fought in palestine in 1948 then Sheikh Ahmed Yassin created hamas in earlier of 80's .
I like all anasheed even isis's anasheeds-Don't blame me its wonderful and powerful if you understand the words-
for reading I like imam ibn Al Qayyim and ibn taymiyyah and for today Authors not really many but Dr Magdy El-Helaly and Khaled abu shady
and I like Sheikh muhammad El-Arafy and Sheikh Abu Hamza [pierre vogel,he was boxer back in earlier of 20's] and many others.
really happy to meet you,friend and surely I am not hypocrite inshaallah :D .

Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 11:16 PM
for boxing I remember I was boxing with newbies and they were tough they broke my noise many times and hurt my eye :D ,
for Hamas my family and -70% of egyptians but others are misleaded by infidels and liars- respect and support hamas and Muslim brotherhood was created in egypt back in 1928 and they fought in palestine in 1948 then Sheikh Ahmed Yassin created hamas in earlier of 80's .
I like all anasheed even isis's anasheeds-Don't blame me its wonderful and powerful if you understand the words-
for reading I like imam ibn Al Qayyim and ibn taymiyyah and for today Authors not really many but Dr Magdy El-Helaly and Khaled abu shady
and I like Sheikh muhammad El-Arafy and Sheikh Abu Hamza [pierre vogel,he was boxer back in earlier of 20's] and many others.
really happy to meet you,friend and surely I am not hypocrite inshaallah :D .
By hamas are you talking about the Arabic food humos?

Qassam
06-23-2017, 11:25 PM
By hamas are you talking about the Arabic food humos?
No,Ezz El Din Qassam Army.
btw I made a new topic in general section about Umrah check it.

Abz2000
06-23-2017, 11:46 PM
Hahaha Thanks brothers. @Abz2000 seems you like hamas too :D
anyway about our dear friend he said:
how are you,are you from egypt ? are you just an egyptian or just live there [syrian immigrants live with us may allah help them] ?Do you speak arabic ?
welcome to the forums[منتدى]
I like their efforts in support of truth and justice, and I know that Allah is the best guide to truth and justice, therefore, I like their efforts in Allah's path

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.