/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Acidently drank alcohol

Slaveofthelord
06-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Hi guys

I got a new job where they sell coffee and food and you can also buy beer and wine from the "grab and go" section ... most of the times customers ask to open their bottles for them.... so sometimes alcohol spills on my fingers and clothes.

So someone asked for a crosant and i was trying to get the small paper bag but could not grip it... so i licked my fingers so it would stick to the paperbag and strait away tasted something...

Now i am wondering
if i am 40 day impure?
Will my salahs be accepted?
Do i need to have ghusl (major impurity)?

Can i still donate chairty and get rewarded if i work in a place that sells bacon and alcohol and also some halal/kosher food?

If i dont get rewarded can i still donate charity and maybe allah might forgive me for still donating money?

My work place sells haram and little halal/kosher food, coffee, normal drinks and some alcohol aswel.

Is most of my money haram?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
06-23-2017, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slaveofthelord
Hi guys

I got a new job where they sell coffee and food and you can also buy beer and wine from the "grab and go" section ... most of the times customers ask to open their bottles for them.... so sometimes alcohol spills on my fingers and clothes.

So someone asked for a crosant and i was trying to get the small paper bag but could not grip it... so i licked my fingers so it would stick to the paperbag and strait away tasted something...

Now i am wondering
if i am 40 day impure?
Will my salahs be accepted?
Do i need to have ghusl (major impurity)?

Can i still donate chairty and get rewarded if i work in a place that sells bacon and alcohol and also some halal/kosher food?

If i dont get rewarded can i still donate charity and maybe allah might forgive me for still donating money?

My work place sells haram and little halal/kosher food, coffee, normal drinks and some alcohol aswel.

Is most of my money haram?
Do tawba for committing this sin by mistake.

And

Leave this job immediately, if possible

sister herb
06-23-2017, 11:06 PM
Was it sin if it was mistake?

Abz2000
06-23-2017, 11:31 PM
Even mistakes call for istighfar when remembered even after tawbah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jaybird
06-25-2017, 04:46 PM
why is alcohol so bad?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.