/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Umrah

Qassam
06-23-2017, 11:23 PM
السلام عليكم
As a good friend had asked me how was my trip to Umrah I decided to make this topic.
I went to the airport at 10:00 pm 4/21 and I had to wait for 8 hours-which shows how much they respect us....other trips to UAE and Turkey was easy and smooth and fast] Anyway I arrived at jeddah Airport at 1 pm we was very tired and we had to wait 4 hours there so they let us through and which show how racist and arrogant is some of our brothers in KSA [because they have alot of money..] the young officer was very disrespectful shouting at people "standstill or I am going to return you to egypt" was very rude and made me very angry and I had a great hatred for ksa for such a reason.
we took a bus to madina and I arrived in 2 am [extremly tired] but I didn't sleep, I went to the beautiful white palace[Prophet's Mosque].
I was kinda lost I didn't know where to go [inside the mosque itself!] and nobody speak arabic there!!
only urduu and turkish,it was impossible to find someone who speak english or arabic.
imagine how much time I wasted trying to ask pakistan brothers how to enter the rawda even I tried to ask turks but finally after I started talking english because I lost hope to find anyone who speak arabic I told a man[who seems to be from turkey] "where are you from" he said in arabic "what" I was like Allllllllah Akbar finally I found someone that speak arabic :D .
Madina was very nice and people even nicer and the people of madina changed my mind about the racism I saw in airport.
and I went to Mecca after 5 days in Madina and in the way we had to change our clothes and wear Ihram....
I was very worried when our leader said that ...hmmm...I will be only wearing it on my body because it is like your shroud..
and I did Umrah only for myself [it was kinda hard] because Mecca is very hot and hard weather and all the egyptians and turks and pakistan were ill.
but it was kinda hard in Mecca and this is common you will love it even though how tired you are from the weather and the crowding.
about the crowding if you are going to pray Al-Fajr prayer in Mecca,Don't pray it in 74~80 doors you will be shocked when you get outside.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
06-23-2017, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qassam
السلام عليكم
As a good friend had asked me how was my trip to Umrah I decided to make this topic.
I went to the airport at 10:00 pm 4/21 and I had to wait for 8 hours-which shows how much they respect us....other trips to UAE and Turkey was easy and smooth and fast] Anyway I arrived at jeddah Airport at 1 pm we was very tired and we had to wait 4 hours there so they let us through and which show how racist and arrogant is some of our brothers in KSA [because they have alot of money..] the young officer was very disrespectful shouting at people "standstill or I am going to return you to egypt" was very rude and made me very angry and I had a great hatred for ksa for such a reason.
we took a bus to madina and I arrived in 2 am [extremly tired] but I didn't sleep, I went to the beautiful white palace[Prophet's Mosque].
I was kinda lost I didn't know where to go [inside the mosque itself!] and nobody speak arabic there!!
only urduu and turkish,it was impossible to find someone who speak english or arabic.
imagine how much time I wasted trying to ask pakistan brothers how to enter the rawda even I tried to ask turks but finally after I started talking english because I lost hope to find anyone who speak arabic I told a man[who seems to be from turkey] "where are you from" he said in arabic "what" I was like Allllllllah Akbar finally I found someone that speak arabic :D .
Madina was very nice and people even nicer and the people of madina changed my mind about the racism I saw in airport.
and I went to Mecca after 5 days in Madina and in the way we had to change our clothes and wear Ihram....
I was very worried when our leader said that ...hmmm...I will be only wearing it on my body because it is like your shroud..
and I did Umrah only for myself [it was kinda hard] because Mecca is very hot and hard weather and all the egyptians and turks and pakistan were ill.
but it was kinda hard in Mecca and this is common you will love it even though how tired you are from the weather and the crowding.
about the crowding if you are going to pray Al-Fajr prayer in Mecca,Don't pray it in 74~80 doors you will be shocked when you get outside.
A few questions

1. if I where to do Ramadan at the kabbah am i allowed to due it at night because I've been thinking about it and imagine the reward of layltul qadr and umrah at the same time because I also remember a Hadith that says (whoever does umrah during Ramadan will get the reward as if he did it with me) imagine if you did it during layltul qadr that would be the reward of doing umrah with the messenger saw for 83 years and then on top of that common ITS UMRAH that amount of good deeds could straight up set you for life so do you think they allow me to do that

2. If you do umrah is it the same reward as hajj

Qassam
06-23-2017, 11:48 PM
in ramadan it is Hajj not umrah.
no umrah is sunnah,but Hajj is a pillar of pillars of islam.
and this Hadith I heard it but it was mentioned -I guess- about Quba mosque.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.