/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being cursed by allah

Slaveofthelord
06-25-2017, 11:26 AM
When a muslim s cursed by allah what does it mean? Does it mean he/she will not be forgiven and will enter hell?

For example the one who sells/drinks is cursed by allah...
The one who plucks eyebrows and gets eyebrows plucked is cursed by allah...
The one who does tatooing and gets tatoo is cursed by allah...

There are alot more but this is what i can remember of my head...

So in this day and age nearly everyone does something that makes them eligible to be "cursed by allah"

But what does it MEAN to be cursed by allah?

I do MANY things to be cursed by allah BUT he always accepts my duas? Im confused because if i am cursed by allah then why are my duas accepted?

Will i go hell if i am cursed?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
06-25-2017, 11:39 AM
:sl:

This is a dangerous sign as I heard from the knowledgeable

If Allah hardens your earnings or does not give what you like while you are still good practising be happy about it. its a good sign . they said

and the other vice versa is dangerous. Do isthigfar and recoup the path to your Lord, bro

Serinity
06-25-2017, 11:42 AM
:salam:

Ask Allah :swt: everyday to guide you and forgive you. Start praying if you have not started already.

We should all fear Allah's punishment and curse. Those who feel safe from the punishment of Allah are, afaik, munafiqs. Having fear of Allah is fardh.
And Allah :swt: knows best.

Hamza Asadullah
06-25-2017, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Slaveofthelord
When a muslim s cursed by allah what does it mean? Does it mean he/she will not be forgiven and will enter hell?

For example the one who sells/drinks is cursed by allah...
The one who plucks eyebrows and gets eyebrows plucked is cursed by allah...
The one who does tatooing and gets tatoo is cursed by allah...

There are alot more but this is what i can remember of my head...

So in this day and age nearly everyone does something that makes them eligible to be "cursed by allah"

But what does it MEAN to be cursed by allah?

I do MANY things to be cursed by allah BUT he always accepts my duas? Im confused because if i am cursed by allah then why are my duas accepted?

Will i go hell if i am cursed?
:sl:

For many of us Almighty Allah will accept our Dua's for what we want of this world but there may be nothing for us in the Hereafter.

Almighty Allah gives us chance after chance in order to change and come back to him. But when our time is up and when we have breathed our last, then there will be no more chances. Then on the day of Judgement we will have no excuse for not changing as Allah will say that he gave us chance after chance and he waited for us to change and gave us so many opportunities but we did not take heed. So the abode for such a person will be the blazing fire.

Almighty Allah says:

They will cry out in Hell and say: “Our Lord, let us out so that we may act righteously, different from what we did before.” (They will be told): “Did we not grant you an age long enough for anyone to take heed if he had wanted to take heed? Besides, there came a Warner to you. So have a taste of the torment now. None may come to the help of the wrong-doers.” (35:37)

This Ayat is profound and should impact our hearts as we could be that person in the Ayat who was given chance after chance but did not take heed and died in such a state, and whilst being tortured in Hell we will cry out for the punishment to be lessened, but we will be asked that were we not given a long enough life and enough chances to make the necessary changes? So we will have no excuses!

The question we need to ask ourselves is: Are the short temporary fulfillment of our desires in this world worth such unimaginable incomprehensible agony, torment and torture? That's a decision we have to make for ourselves!

Your Last Reminder!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
06-25-2017, 02:59 PM
Noble Quran 43: 33-34 ''And were it not that all mankind would have become of one community (all disbelievers, desiring worldly life only), We would have provided for those who disbelieve in the Most Beneficent (Allah), silver roofs for their houses, and elevators (and stair-ways, etc. of silver) whereby they ascend,

And for their houses, doors (of silver), and thrones (of silver) on which they could recline, ''

http://legacy.quran.com/43/34-40

Many (Not all) of those on whom torments were sent were rich (firaun, Qaroon etc) shows that getting these worldly pleasures does not grant eternal success unless such wealth is utilised in the way as Allah had commanded. And another verse says Prophet :saws: not to look at their wealth by which Allah intends to punish them and it also means (from the noble Quran ) loosening their grip untill they went far into misguidance and doom and too far that they could not recoup back to the right path .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.