/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help removing the black magic and jinnati possession!!!

solomon
06-25-2017, 01:36 PM
aoa, i need help and prayers to remove the very strong black magic and jinnati possession from my body. The jinn is totally exposed to me. I lost control of my self and jinn takes over me and my body, It starts abusing and curses Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) all the time when i try to read quran i feel no emotions and the jinn takes control of my self and starts reading in his own voice. The jinn s speaks to me like human communicate each other (from inside). I feel empty inside and emotionless. i dont feel any happiness either. and there are a lot of fake raqis where i'm from. plz i need help how do i treat the possession and remove jinns? I have stuttering in my tongue and jinn has even removed the strutting. how do i get rid of this possession?imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.