/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MK ultra and the like

Amor101
06-28-2017, 08:03 PM
:sl:

Is there anything like MK ultra still in existence?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
06-28-2017, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amor101
:sl:

Is there anything like MK ultra still in existence?
Yes, worse.
You didn't see the piles of 50-100 bodies in iraq with hands cable tied behind their backs and drill holes in their heads during bush the second's regime?

There's a thread about these issues here:

Satanic Mind Control

Amor101
06-28-2017, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Yes, worse.
You didn't see the piles of 50-100 bodies in iraq with hands cable tied behind their backs and drill holes in their heads during bush the second's regime?

There's a thread about these issues here:

Satanic Mind Control
Thank you

These indeed are very historical moments. InshaAllah we stay alive to witness all what is happening.

Back in 2014, I was really happy because that is when they said the war between US and middle east will be over. However, just after that, more wars emerge, a thousand lives of the Muslims lost. This makes me feel very down on myself. But the war between middle east and U.S is over :) That's all I can tell you , my Muslim brothers and sisters.

In difficult times, usually the poor and people in poor environments are hit the most. Maybe we can work overtime to fund some money.

Ever since 2014, I maybe see a better future and relation with U.S. I know many things have been happening....It seems we will not recover from our situation.

I am just worried about the weak, misfortunate, retarded, etc...

But I do not have better news except that maybe there will be some better relationship between U.S. and middle east, inshaAllah. We do not want a powerful enemy.

Abz2000
06-29-2017, 12:36 AM
Thank you

These indeed are very historical moments. InshaAllah we stay alive to witness all what is happening.
Dunno why you're thanking me...
God knows best, it's worth staying alive if we are willing to live and strive for justice under Allah's guidance and seeking Allah's good pleasure.

Back in 2014, I was really happy because that is when they said the war between US and middle east will be over. However, just after that, more wars emerge, a thousand lives of the Muslims lost. This makes me feel very down on myself. But the war between middle east and U.S is over :) That's all I can tell you , my Muslim brothers and sisters.
What do you mean by "US"? Did you misspell u.s as in "the people who live in north central america and the government they claim to run"? Was there a war between the people who live in north central America and the people who live the middle east?
I wasn't aware of such. Why was there a ware between the people of the locations you mention? When was it stopped? How many middle eastern Jews did the people of north central America kill?
Please only speak truth with justice lest more unjust falsehood against Allah causes the destruction of the false and unjust.

In difficult times, usually the poor and people in poor environments are hit the most. Maybe we can work overtime to fund some money.
Hopefully we can all focus also on doing good in Allah's sight and refraining from commiting injustice, then everyone would be prosperous by Allah's blessings and none would be pretending that they are trying to help feed people whilst actually manupulating them unjustly and covertly feeding the usury barons.

Ever since 2014, I maybe see a better future and relation with U.S. I know many things have been happening..
Do you have a bad relation with the u.s? What differentiates you from "the us" and on what basis do you expect things to get better?

..It seems we will not recover from our situation.
Who do you mean by we? I ask because you are sending mixed signals. Which situation are you referring to?

I am just worried about the weak, misfortunate, retarded, etc...
What are you claiming to be worried about?

But I do not have better news except that maybe there will be some better relationship between U.S. and middle east, inshaAllah. We do not want a powerful enemy.
Are you middle eastern? Is "the u.s" the enemy of the middle east?

Listen dude, if you wanna chat sh"t, then I haven't got the time to waste on trolls.

The best matrix to fall into is the true and just one guided to by Allah.
Here's a false matrix to avoid:

A man trying to produce surah like of Quran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amor101
06-29-2017, 01:05 AM
What do you mean by "US"?
Sorry. I mean U.S.A

Did you misspell u.s as in "the people who live in north central america and the government they claim to run"?
Yes. But I doubt the people run the government...

Was there a war between the people who live in north central America and the people who live the middle east?
I wasn't aware of such.
Yes, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...

When was it stopped?
The war in Afghanistan ended 2014, and Iraq and Iran before 2014. I do not know exactly when.

How many middle eastern Jews did the people of north central America kill?
I'm sorry. I do not understand.

Do you have a bad relation with the u.s?
No...

What differentiates you from "the us" and on what basis do you expect things to get better?
The war is over. Things will get better I said.

What are you claiming to be worried about?
Torture by mind control on the weak and poor.

Are you middle eastern?
No

Is "the u.s" the enemy of the middle east?
U.S. was in war with middle east, but I see what you mean.

Thanks for all your links brother. I will read them and learn more :)

Abz2000
06-29-2017, 05:00 PM
Sorry. I mean U.S.A
Thanks for clarifying - wise to do so in the current climate of deceitful bait and switch.

Yes. But I doubt the people run the government...
You would be required to get a majority consensus on the claim that America is not run by it's people from the people of that region before using it - or prove the validity of those claims in order not to be accused as being a "conspiracy theorist" by the people of that country and the presenters of the media which they absorb, as has been done with me in the past despite showing clear testimony with logical arguments pointing to the strongest indications that the elections are engineered by the aristocracy comprising mainly of usurious loansharks..
However, if you judge with truth -and that is the correct method- you may find that the majority of the people in u.s.a accept the government and media propaganda even if passively, and don't really care to rectify it's actions in order to suit justice, and are partners in the government's actions, and who also protect the people who run the government from repercussions, and Allah knows best.

Yes, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan...
How is Afghanistan a country that falls within the definition of middle east?

17 countries

Bahrain
Cyprus
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Oman
Palestine
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Yemen

it was only pretended to be a part of the "greater" middle east by George Bush the second, during his illegal wars against Muslim majority populations. Do you judge by what george bush the second defines?

The Greater Middle East was a political term coined by the second Bush administration in the first decade of the 21st century,[25] to denote various countries, pertaining to the Muslim world, specifically Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan.[26] Various Central Asian countries are sometimes also included.
A just and clear definition, and not a false definition and justification is essential in matters pertaining to bloodshed - since confusion only adds to global chaos.

The war in Afghanistan ended 2014, and Iraq and Iran before 2014. I do not know exactly when.
A bit of background so readers know what exactly we are talking about:

the war against the people of Afghanistan was waged illegally with the reason provided being that the people of Afghanistan were not handing over to the u.s.a government - brother Usaama bin al-Ladin who was not officially wanted for the events on 11th september 2001 (including the collapse of the new york twin towers and wtc building 7) - and despite the fact that no just and truthful official investigation had even begun by 7th october 2001, and also despite the fact that the taliban chiefs whom the u.s.a government had nurtured (before it's destruction of the opium crop and banning of the opium business) was actually offering to look into the accusations if proof of a crime was provided.

President George Bush rejected as "non-negotiable" an offer by the Taliban to discuss turning over Osama bin Laden if the United States ended the bombing in Afghanistan.

Returning to the White House after a weekend at Camp David, the president said the bombing would not stop, unless the ruling Taliban "turn [bin Laden] over, turn his cohorts over, turn any hostages they hold over." He added, "There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty". In Jalalabad, deputy prime minister Haji Abdul Kabir - the third most powerful figure in the ruling Taliban regime - told reporters that the Taliban would require evidence that Bin Laden was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks in the US, but added: "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country".....

....But it would have to be a state that would never "come under pressure from the United States", he said.

Before the start of the air campaign, the Taliban had demanded evidence of Bin Laden's involvement in the attack and had offered to try him before an Islamic court inside Afghanistan - proposals that the US promptly rejected.

Al-Qaida warning an 'admission of guilt'
Threats of new terrorist strikes against Britain and the US from Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida group amount to an admission of guilt for the September 11 attacks, the deputy prime minister, John Prescott, said today.

Mr Prescott, speaking while on a diplomatic mission in Moscow, argued that the latest statement from al-Qaida strongly suggested Bin Laden's culpability for last month's attacks on New York and Washington.

"What I have heard about the message given ... is basically confirming, I think, the guilt of Bin Laden, who has made it clear that he wants to continue these actions," he told BBC1's Breakfast with Frost programme this morning.

The new threats from al-Qaida came from spokesman Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, in a video-taped statement broadcast on Qatar's Al-Jazeera Arabic TV news network.

He said Muslims in the US and Britain "should avoid travelling by air or living in high buildings or towers".

Americans and Britons were also warned to leave the Arabian Peninsula "because the land will burn with fire under their feet".

Washington dismissed the comments as "propaganda", while a Downing Street spokeswoman echoed Mr Prescott's comment that the threats amounted to an admission of guilt.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tan.terrorism5
Has the secularist government of the u.s.a pulled out it's fighters and military equipment from these countries? Has it made a just, islamically acceptable, treaty with the accepted leaders of those Muslim majority countries not to attack them or illegally use mercenaries and agents of illegal influence against them?

How many middle eastern Jews did the people of north central America kill?
I'm sorry. I do not understand.
There is a large jewish population which was initially coerced into settling in the middle east after the engineered first world war, holocaust, and second world war, and since then some more have moved there to enjoy the amenities of certain parts of al Quds provided via the secularist governments and banks in the western hemisphere and western europe .
If there was a war against the middle east, one could expect that many jews would have been killed by the u.s.a government and it's people and mercenaries - as millions of Muslim believers have been killed.
Or are you actually attempting to pretend that this is a racial issue rather than a deceitful and unlawful war against Muslims and Islaam?

The War is over.Things will get better I said.
I recall being told that the illegal war against the Muslims who reside in Iraq was over quite a few times, yet have noticed that multiple armed secularist u.s.a army chiefs and mercenary groups operating from there based on unjustly fabricated claims that the puppet government installed over the Muslims of iraq requested them, please clarify the facts on this claim.

Torture by mind control on the weak and poor.
Injustice and falsehood against Allah will undo itself.

U.S. was in war with middle east,
See above.

but I see what you mean.
What is it that you see?

Thanks for all your links brother. I will read them and learn more :)
May Allah the Most Just, Wise, and High guide those who seek true justice.

Amor101
06-29-2017, 08:53 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

I don't know anything about politics.

I recall being told that the illegal war against the Muslims who reside in Iraq was over quite a few times, yet have noticed that multiple armed secularist u.s.a army chiefs and mercenary groups operating from there based on unjustly fabricated claims that the puppet government installed over the Muslims of iraq requested them, please clarify the facts on this claim.
All I know about that is that they still keep some troops in Afghanistan. But thank you for the bad news.

it was only pretended to be a part of the "greater" middle east by George Bush the second, during his illegal wars against Muslim majority populations. Do you judge by what george bush the second defines?
Thank you for all the information. I will read it later . InshaAllah Allah grants Arab Muslims strength in all these wars.

Abz2000
06-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Assalamu Alaykum

I don't know anything about politics.

All I know about that is that they still keep some troops in Afghanistan. But thank you for the bad news.

Thank you for all the information. I will read it later . InshaAllah Allah grants Arab Muslims strength in all these wars.

Repent to Allah if you have provided false information and sinned, and speak and confirm only the just truth from now, and submit to Allah's guidance (Islaam) so that you may receive Allah's mercy

12. (They will say: ) "Our Lord! remove the Penalty from us, for we do really believe!"

13. How shall the message be (effectual) for them, seeing that an Messenger explaining things clearly has (already) come to them,-

14. Yet they turn away from him and say: "Tutored (by others), a man possessed!"

15. We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

16. One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught: We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

17. We did, before them, try the people of Pharaoh: there came to them an apostle most honourable,

18. Saying: "Restore to me the Servants of Allah. I am to you an apostle worthy of all trust;

19. "And be not arrogant as against Allah. for I come to you with authority manifest.

20. "For me, I have sought safety with my Lord and your Lord, against your injuring me.

21. "If ye believe me not, at least keep yourselves away from me."

22. (But they were aggressive: ) then he cried to his Lord: "These are indeed a people given to sin."

23. (The reply came: ) "March forth with My Servants by night: for ye are sure to be pursued.

24. "And leave the sea as a furrow (divided): for they are a host (destined) to be drowned."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.