/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are any one of you mind control victims?

Amor101
06-28-2017, 08:07 PM
:sl:

Are any one of you mind control victims?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
06-28-2017, 08:15 PM
How can I know if I am one?

Abz2000
06-28-2017, 09:07 PM
If you read some secularist newspapers - then at the end, see if you think that the American government is the saviour of humanity, and that fox news are their prophets (profits?) you can be assured that you're a victim

sister herb
06-28-2017, 09:09 PM
What this question means?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amor101
06-28-2017, 10:14 PM
How can I know if I am one?
I am a victim of mind control since March 2011. I think Saudia Arabia has these tools too. At least, let's hope they do. What they do is cause divorces, car accidents, retardation, backer act kids, etc...

Any of the above situation, you most likely have been hit by it. Their power is very strong. They can manipulate not just the mnind, but things, body etc...

But from my experience, if you feel like words are coming out of you that are not yours, if you feel very dead inside. If you feel no emotion inside of you. That is when someone is using your mind. Something unhealthy is happening to your mind. That is why you do not feel any emotion.

What this question means?
Powers exist that we cannot see.

Abz2000
06-28-2017, 10:44 PM
Whether an inspiration is evil or good, unjust or just -depends on what is being done and whether it is halaal or haraam.
Allah reserves for Himself the right to inspire just guidance and has stated this clearly and unambiguously to the whole world.
The falsehood and unjust tricks of shaytaan will be undone Allah will establish true justice as soon as shaytaan has played his weak hand.
Let us not be foolish enough to compare the illusory power of shaytaan and his followers with that of the creator and sustainer of the heavens and the earth who has no equivalent or real competition. He is testing people as He tested during the time of Musa :saws: pharaoh was foolish enough to try competing against Allah on equal chances as he had requested and Allah had allowed, however pharaoh's continued falsehood and injustice hemmeded in pharaoh and his followers.

We've all received the just guidance of Allah and have no excuse to deny Him, it is best that we submit to truth and justice and refrain from pretending that the enemies of truth and justice are somehow equal to Allah.

وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالآيَاتِ إِلاَّ أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الأَوَّلُونَ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُواْ بِهَا وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالآيَاتِ إِلاَّ تَخْوِيفًا {59

And nothing hindered Us from sending of the signs, except that the previous lot rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, to make them see, but they oppressed her, and We do send signs except to put fear.

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ {5

The likeness of those who were burdened with the Taurah, but who subsequently failed to carry them, is as the likeness of a donkey who carries scrolls. Evil is the example (or the likeness) of people who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah. And Allah guides not the people who are unjust.

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ وَلَا نَبِيٍّ إِلَّا إِذَا تَمَنَّى أَلْقَى الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُمْنِيَّتِهِ فَيَنسَخُ اللَّهُ مَا يُلْقِي الشَّيْطَانُ ثُمَّ يُحْكِمُ اللَّهُ آيَاتِهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ {52

022:052 Khan
:
Never did We send a Messenger or a Prophet before you, except that when he did recite the revelation or narrated or spoke, Shaitan (Satan) threw (some falsehood) in it. But Allah abolishes that which Shaitan (Satan) throws in. Then Allah establishes His Revelations. And Allah is All- Knower, All-Wise:

86. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender.

87. "This is no less than a Message to (all) the Worlds.

88. "And ye shall certainly know the truth of it (all) after a while."

Amor101
06-28-2017, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Edited
R u there?
:mmokay:

sister herb
06-29-2017, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amor101
Their power is very strong. They can manipulate not just the mnind, but things, body etc...
Their power? Whose are those "they"?

M.I.A.
06-29-2017, 01:47 PM
Yes. We hear and we obey..

May allah swt give us good character and allow us to make the right choices.

If you find yourself as a stone in the water, aint no point thinking about what it felt like to be the water.

sister herb
06-30-2017, 06:09 AM
I am a victim of mind control since March 2011.

But from my experience, if you feel like words are coming out of you that are not yours, if you feel very dead inside. If you feel no emotion inside of you. That is when someone is using your mind. Something unhealthy is happening to your mind. That is why you do not feel any emotion.
These can also be symptoms of sickness. Sometimes talking with a doctor may help too.

ardianto
06-30-2017, 07:21 AM
I am a victim of mind control since March 2011
You maybe the victim of mind control. However, not in the form of mind control that you and many other people are assuming.

If we talk about mind control, people usually think about what governments and political organizations do in indoctrinating people. But actually mind control like is small, compared with bigger mind control that people often do not realize. Mind control in the family.

Many parent tend to 'drive' their children to become what they want. So since their children were little kids they already indoctrinate their children that they should do this should do that. Giving many prohibitions, and do not give freedom for their children to have opinion. Those parent also often threat their children with .... if you argue parent, then you will be cursed and always unlucky in life.

Children who grow up in parenting like this usually will become people who cannot be objective in seeing him/herself, seeing other people, or seeing the situation. People like this also easy to blame other people, or blame other things like fate, ... instead of introspect themselves when they are in trouble.

Unfortunately I often found people with behavior like this in the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.