/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I came across this story on ISIS. I didn't know they had sank that low.

fromelsewhere
06-29-2017, 03:33 PM
Obviously, there are good reasons to hate ISIS dogs. But what I have just heard here makes my hair stand on end. I hope this is not a true story, but then, how can you invent such a story? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7811216.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
06-29-2017, 03:55 PM
you shouldn't spread stories you don't know are authentic.

I am 99% sure this is fake news. I do not believe these news.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

sister herb
06-29-2017, 05:14 PM
Majority of us here don´t support daesh but there is no need to try to make evil to super evil. I am sure that the western media will have a lot of similar stories and, unfortunately, part of their readers don´t make any different between daesh and Islam.

DanEdge
06-29-2017, 05:19 PM
Snopes says "Probably False." One report, second hand, no verification.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadHamza1
06-29-2017, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fromelsewhere
Obviously, there are good reasons to hate ISIS dogs. But what I have just heard here makes my hair stand on end. I hope this is not a true story, but then, how can you invent such a story? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7811216.html
The news source is Indepent news network.
This is a mainstream channel which has time and time again proven that it is a disinformation channel.
This is a pro zionist network just like CNN,BBC,NBC,VOX,VICE etc.
Hence,do not trust this news network.
If you are looking for real news,
Following channels may help on Youtube.
1)-The Corbett Report.
2)-Tyranny Unmasked.
3)-RT.
On a side not.
Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson,
Are also disinformation agents.
Do not watch them.
Especially Alex Jones.
He knows Mind Control very well.

sister herb
06-29-2017, 06:24 PM
I still remember how they showed this testimony of "Kuwaiti girl" in the TV. People were shocked and furious and started to talk how terrible all Iraqis are and soon they also talked that "all Arabs are like this", ruthless monsters. And then, when news revealed the truth about this testimony, people had already lost their interest to this situation and didn´t notice the news at all.

At that time, Islam wasn´t the enemy number one in the West. It was so short time from the collapse of the USSR (the former enemy number one) that the West hadn´t found new enemy yet. But soon it found it - us.

Abz2000
06-29-2017, 10:00 PM
https://citizenbfk.files.wordpress.c...falsestory.jpg

It's haraam to slander people knowingly with horrendous lies,
It is haraam to eat or feed others human flesh
It is haraam to have haraam sexual relationships
It is haraam to set people up to do haraam acts with the aim of leading them astray from the path of Allah.

لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ
021:023

He (Allah) cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they (people) will be questioned

-----------

May Allah assist those who strive sincerely for the establishment of true justice (Islaam) whilst seeking Allah's good pleasure and protect them from the machinations of shaytaan (the leader of sin) and from the slanders of iblees (the leader of sin) and his allies.

Bobbyflay23
06-30-2017, 12:37 AM
They could've lied to the mother I know there Isis but I don't think any human would ever feed a 1 year old baby to there mother

Zafran
06-30-2017, 02:08 AM
salaam

Isis have done many things but some stories seem to be fake propaganda news - 1 no way of verifying it 2 - the story seems unbelievable.

Just look at trump and the media - its beyond absurd.

On the Iraq war with Tony Blair lying or exaggerating about WMD - or the Hillsborough disaster in the UK or Brexit and the media. Lets not even get started on Buzzfeed, the daily mail or state television of many countries.

azc
06-30-2017, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fromelsewhere
disgusting ! It's limit of cruelty

(If this news is correct)

Mohamad2300
06-30-2017, 04:15 PM
They invaded Iraq for oil so the overthrow saddam in the process

Mustafa16
06-30-2017, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
https://citizenbfk.files.wordpress.c...falsestory.jpg

It's haraam to slander people knowingly with horrendous lies,
It is haraam to eat or feed others human flesh
It is haraam to have haraam sexual relationships
It is haraam to set people up to do haraam acts with the aim of leading them astray from the path of Allah.

لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ
021:023

He (Allah) cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they (people) will be questioned

-----------

May Allah assist those who strive sincerely for the establishment of true justice (Islaam) whilst seeking Allah's good pleasure and protect them from the machinations of shaytaan (the leader of sin) and from the slanders of iblees (the leader of sin) and his allies.
hahahahahaha! you think ISIS cares about what is Islamic, do you?

Mustafa16
06-30-2017, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
you shouldn't spread stories you don't know are authentic.

I am 99% sure this is fake news. I do not believe these news.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
how are you so sure? do you support ISIS, and think they wouldn't make a mistake? lol

Serinity
06-30-2017, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
how are you so sure? do you support ISIS, and think they wouldn't make a mistake? lol
Although I disagree with ISIS things (like killing innocents, etc.), I can not imagine them stepping so low. How can someone live with such a conscience.

Innocent till proven guilty. Unless I see evidence, ISIS is innocent from this - this does not mean I support them tho, cuz I don't.

Can anyone prove this story to be true? The Media is trying to make Islam look evil to the gullible by narrating / making up stories out of thin air.

With majority disliking ISIS and hating ISIS, what the limit of ISIS is, seems to blur. This, the Media, can use to fuel the hate for Islam, by making ISIS look even more bad.

Mustafa16
06-30-2017, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Although I disagree with ISIS on a lot of things, I can not imagine them stepping so low. How can someone live with such a conscience.

Innocent till proven guilty. Unless I see evidence, ISIS is innocent from this - this does not mean I support them tho, cuz I don't.
oh, ok. yeah, i see what youre saying, i guess youre right.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.