/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why does zikr of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala makes me cry?

hiraakra
06-30-2017, 11:08 AM
This is a question I have been thinking about a lot of time.It could be any thing i read , watch or hear from someone on T.V or someone telling narrating stories of the prophets. I previously used to think that tears come out because of the connection our Ruh has with Allah but someone told me it's because of the softness in your heart.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
06-30-2017, 02:50 PM
mashallah
may Allah increase you in faith

( 2 ) The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely -
and
34 ) And for all religion We have appointed a rite [of sacrifice] that they may mention the name of Allah over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. For your god is one God, so to Him submit. And, [O Muhammad], give good tidings to the humble [before their Lord]
( 35 ) Who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts are fearful, and [to] the patient over what has afflicted them, and the establishers of prayer and those who spend from what We have provided them.

( 83 ) And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.
( 84 ) And why should we not believe in Allah and what has come to us of the truth? And we aspire that our Lord will admit us [to Paradise] with the righteous people."
( 85 ) So Allah rewarded them for what they said with gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. And that is the reward of doers of good.

this is because of the love of Allah and your fear from him
it's because of faith
so it's because of the pure soule and it connection with Allah and the softness of the heart and it feeling in Allah
Allah knows best
may Allah help us
your sister Maryam ...

azc
06-30-2017, 07:19 PM
Your heart is soft. Pay thanks to Allah swt for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.