/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adam, Havva(Eve) (pbut) and the forbidden fruit

Elcocaloca
07-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Assalamualeikum everyone!

"So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" 7:22

So, as you see Adam and Havva (peace be upon them) ate the fruit and became naked. Some of us may ask them selves how is it possible? Is it like magic or what? I believe that physically and mentally they were same as us today, so in my opinion the fruit may be had a toxic effect like alcohol or drugs. That they ate it and after a moment when they recovered they have found them selves naked. You know when people affected by drug or alcohol they may find them selves in a very wierd situation.

Moreover we have an ayat:

"O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember." 7:26

The clothing of righteousness is the best. The righteousness is something that covers our viciousness, and what else can reveal our viciousness as alcohol or drugs for example?

That's what I think and Allah knows best.

What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nocturnalman
07-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Mabye it was a potent cannabis tree with 90% THC content ;D;D;D

Elcocaloca
07-02-2017, 10:48 AM
My idea is basically to find a proper visualisation and explonation for better understanding about what happend there in this episode, because this story is very short, and may be it is short in respect for Adam and Havva (peace be upon them) and we know not more than we need to know, but one can read it and ask: how it is possible that you eat something and loose your clothes, like in David Blaine show, for this I tried to find my explanation. Also Quran shapes such stories in a very accurate and very ethical way. For me this is another miracle of the Noble Quran. And Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.