/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I skip my hands in wudhu completely?

Serinity
07-04-2017, 09:28 PM
:salam:

It seems like my skin seems to become worse again. Can I at these times skip my hands till they heal?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-04-2017, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

It seems like my skin seems to become worse again. Can I at these times skip my hands till they heal?

And Allah :swt: knows best.
According to Hanafi fiqh if you are able to wash more than half of your limbs then you should carry on and make Wudu as normal and try to go over the areas you cannot wash with wet palms. If you are unable to do that then leave those areas out and continue washing all of the other areas you are able to wash in Wudu.

If you can only wash less than half the amount of limbs required in Wudu then you can make Tayyamum (dry wudu) in that case.

In your case the only area you have specified is that you cannot wash your hands. Try to pass wet palms across your hands if you can but if you are unable to do so then leave it until you can do so and continue with the rest of your Wudu as normal inshaAllah.

Please refer to the following: http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/17028

Allah does not want hardship on any of us beyond our capability.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.