/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Went through a major crisis last night, and decided....

Mustafa16
07-12-2017, 12:36 PM
and decided I'm done with girls.
yesterday, I went over to that Turkish lady's house, with my mother, with the intention of spending time with the woman's 18 year old daughter. when I got over there, she was sleeping. I got grouchy, and told the lady I pray every day that God kills me out of lonliness. My mother and the lady snapped at me. we eventually left, and my mother was angry with me, and I kept asking if we could still visit when the girl was available, and for some reason (I forgot why), my mother got very angry and said, "we're not ever visiting anyone" (originally she said we could) I kept asking, and she got madder, and madder....eventually, she dropped me off at home after a lengthy argument, and I slammed her door shut, kicked a garbage can, and went inside. I kept calling, and she didn't come home for hours, although she did pick up when I called through gmail, and eventually she just screamed angrily and I couldn't tell what she was saying. she emailed my divorced father, like she usually does in a crisis, and he told me to stop by text. I got defensive, and he said, "i will send you to jail" I didn't believe him, and said, "what are you going to do, not talk to me? I don't care...." he said, "you will see." I remembered I did something which was a misdemeanor years ago when I was a minor, and I got so scared, so I kept calling him, in violation of his rule that i wait for him to call me, and didn't get a reply. I was ready to kill myself or put myself into a coma with sleeping pills and water so I didn't go to jail. I called my social worker, and he said I likely wouldn't get arrested, and even if the cops came, I would just pay a fine and possibly do community service, and that I was overreacting. I sobbed, and he said he knew the justice system pretty well due to being an LCSW (licensed clinical social worker). I sobbed and sobbed, but still worried. I called a bunch of people. only one picked up, and they calmed me down. I was still scared hours later, so I had the pills in one hand and the glass of water in the other in case the cops broke down my door. I was ready to go into a coma. my mother eventually picked up when I installed a phone app with a new number. I said "I'm very sorry." and she said, "shut up." and hung up. I kept calling and texting. no reply. I called my childhood friend's dad. he said, "ulan (a bad word), it's you, ulan" and talked to me very quickly and then hung up in a rude way. my mother eventually came home under the condition that I don't say a word to her or come down stairs. I drowned myself. I also choked myself with a belt. I sung about death. I suffocated myself with a blanket in the hopes that I would cut off oxygen to my brain and become retarded, as intelligence caused me to overthink. I eventually got somewhat delirious and stupid. I took 10 mg of melatonin with the hopes of going to sleep. it didn't make me sleepy at first, but instead made me drunk. I eventually went to sleep, after deleting my Instagram account, and this morning, my mother took my phone. I'm done with girls and women. ive decided my main goal in life should be pleasing Allah @MuslimInshallah @sister herb @anatolian im sorry about all those times i argued with you over politics. please answer my post, my brother in Islam and fellow Turk on the forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
07-12-2017, 03:45 PM
My friend, yes focus on pleasing Allah. Forget girls. You will find the best one when Allah decides it to happen.

Amalalharbi
10-04-2017, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
and decided I'm done with girls.
yesterday, I went over to that Turkish lady's house, with my mother, with the intention of spending time with the woman's 18 year old daughter. when I got over there, she was sleeping. I got grouchy, and told the lady I pray every day that God kills me out of lonliness. My mother and the lady snapped at me. we eventually left, and my mother was angry with me, and I kept asking if we could still visit when the girl was available, and for some reason (I forgot why), my mother got very angry and said, "we're not ever visiting anyone" (originally she said we could) I kept asking, and she got madder, and madder....eventually, she dropped me off at home after a lengthy argument, and I slammed her door shut, kicked a garbage can, and went inside. I kept calling, and she didn't come home for hours, although she did pick up when I called through gmail, and eventually she just screamed angrily and I couldn't tell what she was saying. she emailed my divorced father, like she usually does in a crisis, and he told me to stop by text. I got defensive, and he said, "i will send you to jail" I didn't believe him, and said, "what are you going to do, not talk to me? I don't care...." he said, "you will see." I remembered I did something which was a misdemeanor years ago when I was a minor, and I got so scared, so I kept calling him, in violation of his rule that i wait for him to call me, and didn't get a reply. I was ready to kill myself or put myself into a coma with sleeping pills and water so I didn't go to jail. I called my social worker, and he said I likely wouldn't get arrested, and even if the cops came, I would just pay a fine and possibly do community service, and that I was overreacting. I sobbed, and he said he knew the justice system pretty well due to being an LCSW (licensed clinical social worker). I sobbed and sobbed, but still worried. I called a bunch of people. only one picked up, and they calmed me down. I was still scared hours later, so I had the pills in one hand and the glass of water in the other in case the cops broke down my door. I was ready to go into a coma. my mother eventually picked up when I installed a phone app with a new number. I said "I'm very sorry." and she said, "shut up." and hung up. I kept calling and texting. no reply. I called my childhood friend's dad. he said, "ulan (a bad word), it's you, ulan" and talked to me very quickly and then hung up in a rude way. my mother eventually came home under the condition that I don't say a word to her or come down stairs. I drowned myself. I also choked myself with a belt. I sung about death. I suffocated myself with a blanket in the hopes that I would cut off oxygen to my brain and become retarded, as intelligence caused me to overthink. I eventually got somewhat delirious and stupid. I took 10 mg of melatonin with the hopes of going to sleep. it didn't make me sleepy at first, but instead made me drunk. I eventually went to sleep, after deleting my Instagram account, and this morning, my mother took my phone. I'm done with girls and women. ive decided my main goal in life should be pleasing Allah @MuslimInshallah @sister herb @anatolian im sorry about all those times i argued with you over politics. please answer my post, my brother in Islam and fellow Turk on the forum.

My brother in Islam, don't write in two cases when you are in the intensity of anger and when you are
in the intensity of joy that helps you deliver what you want clearly.

Did you pray Istikhara before going to the girl? If you prayed for

what happened, subhan Allah , you would feel comfortable ,

if she is the best to you in this life and the afterlife Allah

will make it easier to marry her but if she is not Allah will

help you out and bring the best girl to you .

second you know what is the meaning of tawfeeq like successful, tawfeeq is from Allah in everything in your life ,studies, moral ,job ,wealthy even Dealing with others is tawfeeq you will find this tawfeeq by how you treat your parents no matter who they are what they are doing parents are parents try to treat them as good as you can you will reach this tawfeeq I bet .

as a Sister try to do it and you will see it in this life and the afterlife.

Scimitar
10-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Mustafa, you may need to psychological help. You seem very unstable, always have!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
10-05-2017, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Mustafa, you may need to psychological help. You seem very unstable, always have!
this was posted months ago, .... the sister was posting on an old thread!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.