/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims should advise and accept everything which are based on Quran

Sayedahmad
07-13-2017, 10:27 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
According to the verse: (7:3) and (5:55) which states that; do not follow those things which are not based on Quran Karim, even if it is said that, it is from Allah (s.w.t) and the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). In the verse (28:50) it is said that; those they do not follow Quran Karim they actually follow their whims and desire. such people are the most aberrant. And Allah (s.w.t) do not guide oppressors.
Wa ma Alaina illal Balaghul mobine

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
07-13-2017, 11:38 PM
salaam

I'm fair to assume your a Quran only?

Muhammad
07-14-2017, 09:22 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

format_quote Originally Posted by Sayedahmad
According to the verse: (7:3) and (5:55) which states that; do not follow those things which are not based on Quran Karim,
Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember. [7:3]

And regarding the Sunnah, the same Qur'an asserts:

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed. [53:3-4]

We must therefore follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah. For more information, please see:

[General Article] The Status of the Sunnah in Islam
Introduction to the Sunnah
https://www.islamicboard.com/hadith/...ml#post2845651
Hadith rejection and "Ma malakat aymanukum"
Why do we have tofollow thesunnah ofthe prophet Muhammad and not justfollow thequraan

Abz2000
07-14-2017, 10:18 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
According to the verse: (7:3) and (5:55) which states that; do not follow those things which are not based on Quran Karim, even if it is said that, it is from Allah (s.w.t) and the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). In the verse (28:50) it is said that; those they do not follow Quran Karim they actually follow their whims and desire. such people are the most aberrant. And Allah (s.w.t) do not guide oppressors.

That was an accidental like when I was about to click "reply with quote".

Our foundation should be based on that which is most truthful and less doubtful - reseaching objectively, truthfully, logically, and sincerely should bring a sane person to the conclusion that the Quran is the best foundation and the most worthy in terms of authority.
But then you will find that the Quran departs wisdom, guidance, admonishment, and some important laws, but wouldn't be much of a book readable by everyone if it was full of everything, since the pages would have been endless and some verses would have been irrelevant to some -depending on task, profession, situation etc so there is more need for stable guidance,
When you search for wisdom and guidance, and how best to interpret the Quran, you need to look at the life of the Messenger to whom it was sent.
This is when you'll need to look for genuine narrations from him, looking in the authentecated books such as those compiled by Imam al-Bukhari and Imam al-Muslim will fetch you some, they have been conveyed by people through generations a little further down the line and do sometimes contain errors and false attributions, but they are what they are, and they contain some of the most truthful narrations of the Messenger, and cannot be dismissed wholesale, then there are other books and wisdom scattered all over the planet - seek the best you can on the firmest and most truthful foundation.
I'm sure the Quran didn't tell your mother how to change your nappy, and that whoever gave her good, truthful, and sincere advice wasn't sinning in advising her. I don't think you would have bothered to read it if it had a few thousand chapters devoted to changing nappies and washing utensils, and making custard and apple pie and how to do high jumps either.

The Quran contains less text than the average book you will find at your local library (disregarding the children's section), and is readable by every individual who can read, there is no excuse for not reading it, but I am certain that you have read more than that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
07-15-2017, 06:07 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیمAccording to the verse: (7:3) and (5:55) which states that; do not follow those things which are not based on Quran Karim, even if it is said that, it is from Allah (s.w.t) and the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). In the verse (28:50) it is said that; those they do not follow Quran Karim they actually follow their whims and desire. such people are the most aberrant. And Allah (s.w.t) do not guide oppressors. Wa ma Alaina illal Balaghul mobine
we have to follow Quran and Sunnah of prophet s.a.w as well

Sayedahmad
07-16-2017, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies. Little do you remember. [7:3]

And regarding the Sunnah, the same Qur'an asserts:
Dear brother: in your translation of the verse (7:3) you have added pronoun (him) which generally stands for (third person singular). would you be pleased to clarify it. Because; I thought that; you may have meant by that the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). which is not correct. And the pronoun in the second part of this verse stands for (to what have been revealed) in the first part, and the pronoun for this is (it) and not him.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed. [53:3-4
if you go to the verse (6:19); the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) admits that; Quran Karim has been revealed to. then it means that; he has followed Quran Karim and nothing else.
Dear brother: what I have written in my post they are the orders of Allah (s.w.t) and nothing from my side. And it is a must that; each Muslim has to follow them. then following those orders; Since Hadith is not from Quran Karim, those orders have restrained to follow them. It someone follow Hadith; it is a clear transgression from the orders of Allah (s.w.t). those they have transgressed from the orders of Allah (s.w.t) have faced great torture from Allah (s.w.t). And I am sure you have recited the stories of the transgressors in Quran Karim.
Wa ma Elaina illal balaghul mobeen.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by azc
we have to follow Quran and Sunnah of prophet s.a.w as well
Dear Brother: according to the verse (10:58) no one including the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) has the permission to increase anything from his side in the orders of Allah (s.w.t). But you have added Sunna from your side in the content of the orders of Allah (s.a.t) and without having a proper argument for its admissibility. It is a big crime. Please do not hesitate to ask forgiveness for that from Allah (s.w.t).
Wa min Allah hi taufeeq

azc
07-16-2017, 02:48 AM
Dear brother: in your translation of the verse (7:3) you have added pronoun (him) which generally stands for (third person singular). would you be pleased to clarify it. Because; I thought that; you may have meant by that the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). which is not correct. And the pronoun in the second part of this verse stands for (to what have been revealed) in the first part, and the pronoun for this is (it) and not him. if you go to the verse (6:19); the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) admits that; Quran Karim has been revealed to. then it means that; he has followed Quran Karim and nothing else.Dear brother: what I have written in my post they are the orders of Allah (s.w.t) and nothing from my side. And it is a must that; each Muslim has to follow them. then following those orders; Since Hadith is not from Quran Karim, those orders have restrained to follow them. It someone follow Hadith; it is a clear transgression from the orders of Allah (s.w.t). those they have transgressed from the orders of Allah (s.w.t) have faced great torture from Allah (s.w.t). And I am sure you have recited the stories of the transgressors in Quran Karim. Wa ma Elaina illal balaghul mobeen.- - - Updated - - -Dear Brother: according to the verse (10:58) no one including the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) has the permission to increase anything from his side in the orders of Allah (s.w.t). But you have added Sunna from your side in the content of the orders of Allah (s.a.t) and without having a proper argument for its admissibility. It is a big crime. Please do not hesitate to ask forgiveness for that from Allah (s.w.t).Wa min Allah hi taufeeq
Hadeeth Rejectors - Refutations.

Abz2000
07-16-2017, 02:55 AM
Dear brother: in your translation of the verse (7:3) you have added pronoun (him) which generally stands for (third person singular). would you be pleased to clarify it. Because; I thought that; you may have meant by that the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s). which is not correct. And the pronoun in the second part of this verse stands for (to what have been revealed) in the first part, and the pronoun for this is (it) and not him.

if you go to the verse (6:19); the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) admits that; Quran Karim has been revealed to. then it means that; he has followed Quran Karim and nothing else.
Dear brother: what I have written in my post they are the orders of Allah (s.w.t) and nothing from my side. And it is a must that; each Muslim has to follow them. then following those orders; Since Hadith is not from Quran Karim, those orders have restrained to follow them. It someone follow Hadith; it is a clear transgression from the orders of Allah (s.w.t). those they have transgressed from the orders of Allah (s.w.t) have faced great torture from Allah (s.w.t). And I am sure you have recited the stories of the transgressors in Quran Karim.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Brother: according to the verse (10:58) no one including the prophet (s.a.t.a.w.s) has the permission to increase anything from his side in the orders of Allah (s.w.t). But you have added Sunna from your side in the content of the orders of Allah (s.a.t) and without having a proper argument for its admissibility. It is a big crime. Please do not hesitate to ask forgiveness for that from Allah (s.w.t).
Wa min Allah hi taufeeq

The genuine ahadith complement the Quran, if you don't study them, you won't know how to pray, or about the fact that it is haram to exchange gold for silver or silver to gold except in an immediate transaction, you won't learn about how the prophet :saws: let ibn salul off based on pragmatic issues, you won't know how the Prophet :saws: who was the best example implemented the Quran.
The issue that arises is with the fabricated ahadith, and it is in those - especially the dodgy ones - that the enemies of Allah and those in whose hearts is a disease seek fitnah, the best advice I can give is that you follow what you sincerely believe to be true of them until the united Muslim ummah khilaafat that is imminent (inshaAllah) goes through them again and enforces those perceived to apply.
If you do have learned and wise scholars who you believe to be true and genuine faithful Muslims, you can look into their rulings and see what they have advised on them - but do not take them as Gods besides Allah (wattakhadhoo ahbaarahum wa ruhbaanahum arbaaban min dooni Allah wa al Maseeh ibn Maryam....) (read up on the question of Adi ibn haatim at-tai to know more) when you know they are wrong since they and you are human and fallible, but you are responsible for your own actions. If those in legitimate authority enforce it, accept. If you have a reason to question, you will inshaAllah be given an opportunity as long as you are not trolling and abusing time.
That is how it was done in the past, and some of the famous imams were made to suffer for their opinions due to the political status quo - even though their rulings were usually accepted as worthy of enforcement by the state.

There is so much more I could write but it is not easy in text especially since each post changes the focus.

Muhammad
07-16-2017, 12:12 PM
It is not my translation of the verse, rather it is that of Saheeh International. And if you check others such as Mohsin Khan, it is even more clear:

[Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) to these idolaters (pagan Arabs) of your folk:] Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord (the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad's Sunnah), and follow not any Auliya' (protectors and helpers who order you to associate partners in worship with Allah), besides Him (Allah). Little do you remember! [7:3]

So the pronoun is related back to Allaah سبحانه وتعالى in these translations, and the same is mentioned in Tafasir such as Tafsir ibn Kathir. This concept of forbidding taking Auliya' besides Allah is similar to other verses:

Surely the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allah only. And those who take Auliya' besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allah." Verily Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allah guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. [39:3]

And as for those who take as Auliya' others besides Him - Allah is Hafiz (Protector, Watcher) over them, and you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) are not a Wakil (guardian or a disposer of their affairs) over them (to protect their deeds). [42:6]

Or have they taken (for worship) Auliya' besides Him? But Allah - He Alone is the Wali (Lord, God, Protector). And it is He Who gives life to the dead, and He is Able to do all things. [42:9]

If you say you have written nothing from yourself then you need to show who has suggested the pronoun relates to the Qur'an and how that fits into the context of the verse.

Firstly, the Qur'an is the Speech of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى, so we do not say the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is 'admitting' something here as if it is his words. Secondly, we do not take one or two verses from the Qur'an and base our entire religion on them, rather we take everything from the revelation which is what the Qur'an commands [2:85]. Thirdly, the verse [6:19] does not say the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم has followed 'nothing else' beside the Qur'an, these are your own additions.

Since Hadith is not from Quran Karim, those orders have restrained to follow them. It someone follow Hadith; it is a clear transgression from the orders of Allah (s.w.t).
To the contrary, Allaah سبحانه وتعالى has commanded us to follow the Sunnah in numerous places in His Book:

And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it). And fear Allah; verily, Allah is Severe in punishment. [59:7]

Those who reject the Sunnah are the ones under threat:

...So let those beware who dissent from the Prophet's order, lest fitnah strike them or a painful punishment. [24:63]

But you have added Sunna from your side in the content of the orders of Allah (s.a.t) and without having a proper argument for its admissibility.
If you want to know the proper argument, you will find it easily In sha Allah:

Introduction to the Sunnah
Why do we follow hadeeths? [post 7 onwards]
http://www.islamweb.net/prophet/inde...icle&id=157260
[General Article] The Status of the Sunnah in Islam
The Legal Status of the Sunnah in Islam

May Allaah سبحانه وتعالى guide you and may He protect us all from fitan and misguidance, Aameen.

eesa the kiwi
07-17-2017, 08:29 AM
It is reported that ‘Imrān b. Husayn – Allāh be pleased with him – was once relating hadīth amongst a group of people, when a man said:

Leave this and give us something from the Book of Allāh. ‘Imrān said, “You are a dunce (stupid). Do you find in the Book of Allāh details of prayer. Do you find in the Book of Allāh details of fasting!? This Qur`ān prescribes those matters, and the Sunnah explains them.”

Al-Harawī, Dham Al-Kalām article 244, et al with various wordings.

talibilm
07-17-2017, 08:49 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
:sl: wrwb

Bro, its undisputable that we should follow the Noble Quran , so we should analysis (tafsir , hadith http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2)
and also verses like above IN THE SAME SURA from verse 6 & 7 which reiterates following those messengers . So the preceeding and proceeding verses are to be taken care off to get the right context as in here

http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?...0&LanguageId=2

Though we all accept Nothing is as protected and Authoritative as the Noble Quran but the same kalamullah commands us to follow the message and sunnah (way of life ) of the messenger as well , I hope you meant it that as well in your topic.

Patrick84
07-20-2017, 03:49 AM
So how do you pray 5 times a day? When you go to the masjid, what do you follow?
How do you fast?

Sayedahmad
07-20-2017, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Patrick84
So how do you pray 5 times a day? When you go to the masjid, what do you follow?
How do you fast?
ِDear Brother: To perform Salat based on Quran Karim, go to :
www.----------------.wordpress.com
According to the verse (6:59) every thing is in Quran Karim. But it needs some effort to understand Arabic and try to find what you need from Quran Karim. But still I will try Insha Allah to solve all your problems based on Quran Karim. But here I want to remind you once again, the state of the previous tribes; when they didn't performed according to the order and ordinance of Allah (s.w.t) they accosted heavy tribulations from Allah (s.w.t). It means that; it is a must for us to implement according to the orders of Allah (s.w.t) which are in Quran Karim.
wa ma Alaina illal Balaghul Mobeen

- - - Updated - - -

Dear brother:So far it concerns to Fasting; Go to Quran Karim from the verses (2: 183 up to 187) and verse (5: 89), verse (58:4) you will find all the commands about fasting ordered to the Muslims.

Hamza Asadullah
07-20-2017, 02:22 PM
According to the verse (6:59) every thing is in Quran Karim. But it needs some effort to understand Arabic and try to find what you need from Quran Karim. But still I will try Insha Allah to solve all your problems based on Quran Karim. But here I want to remind you once again, the state of the previous tribes; when they didn't performed according to the order and ordinance of Allah (s.w.t) they accosted heavy tribulations from Allah (s.w.t). It means that; it is a must for us to implement according to the orders of Allah (s.w.t) which are in Quran Karim.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear brother:So far it concerns to Fasting; Go to Quran Karim from the verses (2: 183 up to 187) and verse (5: 89), verse (58:4) you will find all the commands about fasting ordered to the Muslims.
Do you know classical Arabic - the language of the Qur'an - thoroughly and properly or are you reliant upon translations?

Patrick84
07-20-2017, 11:37 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but that does not detail on how to pray nor does it detail on how to make wudhu.

Do you believe in the Prophet Muhammed? Have you read his last sermon? Follow the Quran and My Sunnah... I think that sums it up.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4cARWalY4

Why do we need Hadith if the Quran is enough? - Nouman Ali Khan
www.youtube.com
Join our FREE interactive Ramadan campaign and interact with Ust. Nouman personally: http://quran.bayyinah.com/ramadan2016

AabiruSabeel
07-21-2017, 03:48 AM

Wa min Allah hi taufeeq
Allah :swt: says in Surah Ghafir,

Do you not consider those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah - how are they averted?
Those who deny the Book and that with which We sent Our messengers - they are going to know,
When the shackles are around their necks and the chains; they will be dragged
In boiling water; then in the Fire they will be filled [with flame]. [40:69-72]

The Book is the Qur'an, but how are you going to know "that with which We sent Our messengers" without studying the Hadith? Allah :swt: sent messengers as practical guides for mankind, to show them how to lead their lives with all details. And that is known as Sunnah.

FinalNyc
07-21-2017, 04:24 AM
I agree with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.