/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Returning User (Freedom)

Freedom
07-14-2017, 08:08 AM
I'm Freedom, I used to post here, but I went inactive for some time. I visit many forums and websites for discussions. I like to engage in discussion to spread my viewpoints (duh), but also to better understand the viewpoints of others. Quite used to being attacked and ridiculed on most platforms. I was recently banned from another muslim forum because of my opinions. Let's see how things go for me here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome back and good luck for being here. If you follow good manners in discussions, you might have change to be saved from the banning. ;)

Freedom
07-14-2017, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

Welcome back and good luck for being here. If you follow good manners in discussions, you might have change to be saved from the banning. ;)
Alaykum Salam. Thank you. I'm usually on the receiving end of bad manners.

Umm Abed
07-15-2017, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
Alaykum Salam. Thank you. I'm usually on the receiving end of bad manners.
:sl:

You are most welcome back, looking forward to your posts:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
07-16-2017, 09:03 AM
Welcome to islamicboard. Feel free to speak here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.