/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why did relatives do black magic?

MiracleSurvivor
07-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Two of our relatives did black magic on us. My Lebanese aunt did black magic on my mom because my mom was younger, and she was considered prettier by our family members. My aunts husband was cheating on her, and she one time gave a stone to my mom with sihr on it.

My other aunt from Kuwait she did sihr on me when I was 13, but she was in her late 40s or early 50s. She did sihr on my mom my dad and my two aunts too. She had low self esteem but idk why me.....

Maybe because I was considered pretty and she was envious of me of my appearance or because I was young because she use to put me down and insult my appearance. In her time, usually girls when they reach puberty were considered to be eligible for marriage and considered an "adult".

She wanted me to be ugly, have bad grades, and be abnormal. She married my uncle against her parents wishes and he tried to divorce her and they have health problems and they are not happy people.

but why would she wish me bad along with my family?

Why do some people feel joy knowing they destroyed a person life?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
07-16-2017, 07:39 PM
Are you certain that they did the sihr on you?

In any case you should get diagnosed from a proper raqi and take the necessary steps to treat it, dont leave it.

Hamza Asadullah
07-17-2017, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Two of our relatives did black magic on us. My Lebanese aunt did black magic on my mom because my mom was younger, and she was considered prettier by our family members. My aunts husband was cheating on her, and she one time gave a stone to my mom with sihr on it.

My other aunt from Kuwait she did sihr on me when I was 13, but she was in her late 40s or early 50s. She did sihr on my mom my dad and my two aunts too. She had low self esteem but idk why me.....

Maybe because I was considered pretty and she was envious of me of my appearance or because I was young because she use to put me down and insult my appearance. In her time, usually girls when they reach puberty were considered to be eligible for marriage and considered an "adult".

She wanted me to be ugly, have bad grades, and be abnormal. She married my uncle against her parents wishes and he tried to divorce her and they have health problems and they are not happy people.

but why would she wish me bad along with my family?

Why do some people feel joy knowing they destroyed a person life?
:sl:

My sister I have heard that sometimes the shayatheen will suggest someone in the family did sihr so that the family splits apart as this is a big achievement for the shayatheen. So please be aware of this. Have you seen a Raqi or are in the process of treatment?

With regards to your other question then there are numerous reasons why people commit evil. We can go into the in's and out's but the most important thing is that we are aware of our own short comings and do our best to prevent ourselves from indulging in the major sins.

Almighty Allah said: Not equal are the good deed and the bad deed. Repel evil by that which is better, and then the one who is hostile to you will become as a devoted friend. But none is granted it except those who are patient and none is granted it except one having a great fortune. [B][Surah Fussilat 41:34-35]

We should also be forgiving of others particularly those of our family and relatives and know that Allah will then be more forgiving towards us. We must not cut off relations with them but maintain relationships even with those relatives who break the relations & abuse:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Al-Waasil is not the one who recompenses the good done to him by his relatives, but Al-Waasil is the one who keeps good relations with those relatives who had severed the bond of kinship with him.” (Bukhari)

Abu Hurairah (Ra) said that a man said: O Messenger of Allah, I have relatives with whom I try to keep in touch, but they cut me off. I treat them well, but they abuse me. I am patient and kind towards them, but they insult me. He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “If you are as you say, then it is as if you are putting hot ashes in their mouths. Allah will continue to support you as long as you continue to do that.” (Muslim)

Someone asked the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), “What is the way of saving oneself in the Hereafter?” He replied: “You maintain the ties (of relationship) with the one who severed it with you, you give to the one who deprived you, and you forgive the one who wronged you.” (Tirmidhi)

Therefore we must repel evil with goodness and be forgiving particularly to family an relatives regardless of how they have treated us as we are only doing so for the pleasure of Allah.

May Allah ease your affairs. Ameen.

azc
07-17-2017, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Two of our relatives did black magic on us. My Lebanese aunt did black magic on my mom because my mom was younger, and she was considered prettier by our family members. My aunts husband was cheating on her, and she one time gave a stone to my mom with sihr on it. My other aunt from Kuwait she did sihr on me when I was 13, but she was in her late 40s or early 50s. She did sihr on my mom my dad and my two aunts too. She had low self esteem but idk why me.....Maybe because I was considered pretty and she was envious of me of my appearance or because I was young because she use to put me down and insult my appearance. In her time, usually girls when they reach puberty were considered to be eligible for marriage and considered an "adult". She wanted me to be ugly, have bad grades, and be abnormal. She married my uncle against her parents wishes and he tried to divorce her and they have health problems and they are not happy people.but why would she wish me bad along with my family?Why do some people feel joy knowing they destroyed a person life?
How do you know of being afflicted with sihr..?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.