/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Repetitive Marriage Dreams

Hopes N Prayers
07-17-2017, 07:13 PM
Asc brothers and sisters

I have thought of posting this for a while now but wasn't sure if I should do it but here it goes

My mother Has been having dreams of this one specific guy. She met him a couple months ago while taking my little siblings to madrasah on weekends. She said he is a good man very shy and quiet doesn't look at people that much. Anyway she said she had dreams of me and this man. She doesn't know what it means exactly only that maybe its something Allah wants for me. The first dream she had which was like maybe 3 months ago this man came to our house with 3 flowers the kind where they have out at wedding tables. He went straight up to my room set them 2 on my dresser and the last one by my bedside. I was in the room also asleep in bed and he came and slept on the bed as well. As he layer next to me I woke up and walked out of the room. The second dream was Him coming to our house sitting and chatting with my mom. Before he left he gave my mother a kiss on the head and gave her a stash of money. There were a lot more dreams of him but my mom only told me those ones. I don't really understand why this is happening. I feel like its a sign I should marry but I don't know if I'm ready. The guy is 21 while I'm 17 in 4 months I don't really care about the age gap its not really important to me at the moment its the fact that its happening so fast and early.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-17-2017, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hopes N Prayers
Asc brothers and sisters

I have thought of posting this for a while now but wasn't sure if I should do it but here it goes

My mother Has been having dreams of this one specific guy. She met him a couple months ago while taking my little siblings to madrasah on weekends. She said he is a good man very shy and quiet doesn't look at people that much. Anyway she said she had dreams of me and this man. She doesn't know what it means exactly only that maybe its something Allah wants for me. The first dream she had which was like maybe 3 months ago this man came to our house with 3 flowers the kind where they have out at wedding tables. He went straight up to my room set them 2 on my dresser and the last one by my bedside. I was in the room also asleep in bed and he came and slept on the bed as well. As he layer next to me I woke up and walked out of the room. The second dream was Him coming to our house sitting and chatting with my mom. Before he left he gave my mother a kiss on the head and gave her a stash of money. There were a lot more dreams of him but my mom only told me those ones. I don't really understand why this is happening. I feel like its a sign I should marry but I don't know if I'm ready. The guy is 21 while I'm 17 in 4 months I don't really care about the age gap its not really important to me at the moment its the fact that its happening so fast and early.
Asalaamu Alaikum. My dear sister we are not qualified to be able to interpret dreams in accordance and so therefore you will have to forward your query to a qualified scholar who is able to interpret dreams in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah.

But what we can advise you is to make Isthikhara prayer in order to ask Allah for guidance and pursue marriage in a way that pleases Allah, then put your trust in Allah and then whatever is best will happen for you with regards to finding the right person for you to marry inshaAllah.

May Allah enable all of those looking for Marriage to be able to find the right and best person for them. Ameen

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.