/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do people on here not like me anymore?

Mustafa16
07-19-2017, 12:18 AM
hardly anyone ever replies to my questions it's always the same old people, and everyone's in a rush to answer my question and then they are hardly warm. did i lose my touch? i apologize if ive offended people with the constant talk about turkish politics.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-19-2017, 04:27 AM
Awwwww........

Maybe it's because people come here to read people's actual opinions and that people develop an automatic dislike when an individual or individuals try to purposefully lead them astray?

Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2017, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
hardly anyone ever replies to my questions it's always the same old people, and everyone's in a rush to answer my question and then they are hardly warm. did i lose my touch? i apologize if ive offended people with the constant talk about turkish politics.
Give up these two things - Which is realistic and achievable - and you will have begun making good progress:

1. No more talk about Turkish politics - Erdogan and Gulen - Focus on the more important things and the bigger picture ie your own personal development with regards to your Deen and character and in pleasing Allah in preparation for death
2. Keep well away from Numerology and any other Soothsayer type weird people - It is major shirk and could lead one to kufr (disbelief)

Deal?

Mustafa16
07-19-2017, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Give up these two things - Which is realistic and achievable - and you will have begun making good progress:

1. No more talk about Turkish politics - Erdogan and Gulen - Focus on the more important things and the bigger picture ie your own personal development with regards to your Deen and character and in pleasing Allah in preparation for death
2. Keep well away from Numerology and any other Soothsayer type weird people - It is major shirk and could lead one to kufr (disbelief)

Deal?
deal :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
07-19-2017, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
deal :)
Its not true that people on here dont like you.

You're a good person and the deal which brother Hamza gave is a great one, see if you can stick to that.

keiv
07-19-2017, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah

Deal?
3. No more threads about how you love the last girl you saw and how you don't know what to do with your feelings.

No offense

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.