/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I made a list, is it enough?

Mustafa16
07-19-2017, 12:27 AM
I made a list of things I can do to increase imaan in order to not fall into the sin of numerology, to increase my imaan and ibadat, and to be more productive.
1) do pushups and situps and jumping jacks, starting tomorrow, every day
2) do zikr
3) i heard of one practice which may be bid'ah, is it? where you say "Allahu Akbar" 4,444 times a s a form of dua for something to come true. if not, make plenty of dua
4) listen to Qur'an on Youtube
5) wear multiple layers of pants and keep my hands away from my private parts at night and hurry up in the shower to avoid masturbation
6) fast
7) NO NUMEROLOGY
8) let me ask you this.... part time job while living with my mother until marriage as part of turkish custom, or focus entirely on studies?
9) stay away from turkish politics
10) read hadeeth from my saheeh al bukhari book published from a university in Madinah in KSA
11) stay away from the gulenist cultural center due to the risks of free mixing
12) stay away from homes of people (Muslims) who free mix, or at least ask for accomodation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2017, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I made a list of things I can do to increase imaan in order to not fall into the sin of numerology, to increase my imaan and ibadat, and to be more productive.
1) do pushups and situps and jumping jacks, starting tomorrow, every day
2) do zikr
3) i heard of one practice which may be bid'ah, is it? where you say "Allahu Akbar" 4,444 times a s a form of dua for something to come true. if not, make plenty of dua
4) listen to Qur'an on Youtube
5) wear multiple layers of pants and keep my hands away from my private parts at night and hurry up in the shower to avoid masturbation
6) fast
7) NO NUMEROLOGY
8) let me ask you this.... part time job while living with my mother until marriage as part of turkish custom, or focus entirely on studies?
9) stay away from turkish politics
10) read hadeeth from my saheeh al bukhari book published from a university in Madinah in KSA
11) stay away from the gulenist cultural center due to the risks of free mixing
12) stay away from homes of people (Muslims) who free mix, or at least ask for accomodation
:sl:

I hope the following thread helps you to adapt your list and your life to be the best you can possibly be to push your self to excellence in every aspect of your life inshaAllah:

30 Ways the Youth should spend every Aspect of their lives!

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...day-lives.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.