/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make dua for me ASAP!

sisterinourdeen
07-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Salam
can you all make dua that my father gets a job and that we go on vacation to my country?
my father is almost 3 years unemployed. It was a hard Time and we could not afford vacation.
My grandparents are really old and I'm scared they pass away before we can afford vacation. Also my grandmother has cancer (make dua for her

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
07-21-2017, 05:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

May Allah ease your affairs and grant you the chance to see your grandparents ameen.

ahmedahmed
07-21-2017, 07:14 PM
i pray to the almight allah,the sustainer,alhayyu al qayum that your dad gets good job,and you and your family get the best vacation.
also that almight allah bless you in this dunya and hereafter,forgives all your sins and gives you excellent healthy.;D

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, bi-Rahmatika astagheeth (‘O Living, O Sustaining, in Your Mercy I seek relief
amiin amin

- - - Updated - - -

dont forget to repeat the biggest name of allah alhayu alqayyum when making dua.;D

azc
07-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Ameen to all duas....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
07-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Wassalam sister, may Allah ease your situation and accept your duas<br><br>and may He give your family good health, ameen.<br><br>So many different challenges everyone face, each in their own capacity.<br><br>You need to make a lot of dua yourself also, sister, esp in times of acceptance of duas.

noor grant
07-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Dear sisterinourdeen,
Thats is very sad news. I pray that your father finds employment soon that is sufficient for your family needs and allows your family to visit the elders in their country. Ameen
Never give up dua sis. Make dua in every prayer and at difficult times. There is a way to have what you want if you keep trying. The moment you give up on dua then shaytain has won!
So keep asking!!
It was narrated that Faddalah ibn ‘Ubayd said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) heard a man making dua after his prayer, but he did not send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “This man is in a hurry.” Then he called him and said to him or to someone else: “When any one of you has finished praying (and makes dua), let him start by praising Allah, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), then after that let him ask for whatever he wants.” Al-Albani said: it is a saheeh hadeeth. (Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 2765.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.