/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal Nail Polish

fadwa
07-21-2017, 07:57 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge about halal nail polish? It's apparently wudu friendly I recently came across this company that manufacturers and sells it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
honestlymaymuna
07-21-2017, 09:31 PM
Umm... you could google the reviews of that product or you could try applying black/red henna on your nails, and once your period comes enjoy reg. Polish during your course

Sent from my SM-J320P using IslamicBoard mobile app

*charisma*
07-22-2017, 09:35 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by fadwa
Does anyone have any knowledge about halal nail polish? It's apparently wudu friendly I recently came across this company that manufacturers and sells it.
I read an article which showed that halal nail polish is not really halal. It blocks water from touching the nail even though it states that it's "breathable". I'd stay away from anything which is doubtful. Your salaah should always come first. However there is a much better alternative to the "halal nailpolish" which is washable with water. Google "washable nailpolish" and you'll find some links. The good thing is that it is not damaging to the nails and when it's time to make wudhu, you can just wash it off with water.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.