/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this warning from Allah?

MiracleSurvivor
07-23-2017, 02:39 AM
I called my mom boring while we were arguing, and then in my dream I heard a voice show your mom mercy or Allah won't show you mercy.

I got got scared but it didn't help. It didn't increase my Iman or Taiwanese because I was shocked and I wanted to forget about it.

Why didn't Allah warn me a different way?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
07-23-2017, 10:50 AM
Not sure what you are implying when you are questioning Allah swt.

Ask forgiveness from your mom and never argue with her again.

It is true, if you want Allah swt to show you mercy then be kind and merciful to your parents.

azc
07-23-2017, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
I called my mom boring while we were arguing, and then in my dream I heard a voice show your mom mercy or Allah won't show you mercy. I got got scared but it didn't help. It didn't increase my Iman or Taiwanese because I was shocked and I wanted to forget about it. Why didn't Allah warn me a different way?
If you want to live happily in this world, I tell you a secret, Never argue with your parents, respect them as a slave respect his master.

YahyaAE
07-23-2017, 04:33 PM
To me thats a direct and unambiguous warning... Its one step down from stepping outside of your house and seeing a bright neon sign flashing outside your yard with the words 'Be Nice To Your Mom, Or else.' You should feel blessed and fortunate (and scared) that you received such a direct message. Most people don't get that level of communication.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmedahmed
07-23-2017, 06:29 PM
wow.lets be nice to our parents and may allah forgive our parents as they nurtured us young.

noor grant
07-23-2017, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
If you want to live happily in this world, I tell you a secret, Never argue with your parents, respect them as a slave respect his master.
So true. The sooner one realizes this the easier life becomes.
Parents have so many more years experience ahead of us even if its not the SAME. The general idea is whats important.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdq1ahCd-18

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.