/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HELP?

amoha019
07-25-2017, 02:52 AM
hey i was having a problem , i am an artist who often looks for content for inspiration, i something go to tumblr which has mixture of bad stuff but i avoid is this allowed?
for example i find an image i like from a page which contains nudity but i avoid lookin at it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MiracleSurvivor
07-25-2017, 03:37 AM
Can't you look for content in filter?

cant u filter tumblr?

noor grant
07-25-2017, 07:32 AM
peace to you sir.
Why do you feel its necessary to puruse a page that you already know contains nudity?
As an artist, its not necessary.
You can find inspiration in so many other beautiful things like nature, magazines that are clean, movies that are pg, documentaries, books...
I don't think its necessary to just go to one source and also a source you know has been questionable for you in the past.
Just my thoughts.
peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!