/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I go to this party?

Aaqib
07-26-2017, 01:02 AM
I think there is alcohol being served... but the house is huge, and the alcohol is downstairs while me and my friends can go upstairs. Would it still be haram for me to go?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
07-26-2017, 03:01 AM
No. Alcohol doesn't just stay at one place. And obviously it will be free mixing party. Plus you do not want to be at such a haram place should the angel of Death comes for you.

Hamza Asadullah
07-26-2017, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
I think there is alcohol being served... but the house is huge, and the alcohol is downstairs while me and my friends can go upstairs. Would it still be haram for me to go?
:sl:

What kind of party is it?

If there is free mixing involved, Music, alcohol, drugs etc. then these are the places of shaythan. So we must keep away from such filthy places and never compromise our deen for what we perceive as short term pleasure. There is nothing but harm in such places. There are loads of things we can do that are within the boundaries of our deen so we should do that which will please Allah and also give us a peace of mind.

Aaqib
07-26-2017, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
:sl:

What kind of party is it?

If there is free mixing involved, Music, alcohol, drugs etc. then these are the places of shaythan. So we must keep away from such filthy places and never compromise our deen for what we perceive as short term pleasure. There is nothing but harm in such places. There are loads of things we can do that are within the boundaries of our deen so we should do that which will please Allah and also give us a peace of mind.
It is what you have described it to be :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
07-26-2017, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Refrain from going there....

cinnamonrolls1
08-04-2017, 09:15 PM
i wouldn't go,i'm in highschool so i can kinda get where your coming from but alhamdullilah i dont get invited to those kinda parties lol,anyway i wouldnt go because its mixed(girls and guys) and there's still alcohol in the house. also people will probably be doing very un-halal things with the oppposite gender so no,i would not go

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.