/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do any of these dreams predict the future?

Mustafa16
07-26-2017, 04:51 AM
I read that the criteria for a dream to be from Allah is that it...
1)has to make you happy
2)have meaning
3)be recurring
4)seems very real and you remember it for a long time
5)you remember details
6) it has to be a chaste dream
7) it can not be a result of a wet dream
8) deal with present, or near or distant future
9)symbolic events
10)logical and sequential
11) specific topic, brief events
12) you feel an urgency to return to the physical world

I keep having dreams about military coups in Turkey, which make me happy. I remember the dream as being a military coup that overthrew President Erdogan of Turkey, either after i wake up or i realize during the dream. there are frequent references to the 1960 turkish military coup in my head, such as the radio address by Colonel Alparslan Turkes, and the nature of the coup (only 39 soldiers, as well as the kidnapping of the leader at night, the leaders being taken away by helicopter, and being executed by hanging or shooting.)
I particularly remember two dreams: one, where I am a soldier participating in the coup, and I am running, and it is daytime and i fear that civilians will revolt and there will be loss of civilian life, and then i get the news from my commander that erdogan has been killed, and i am elated. i also remember a stranger one, where I am a Turkish soldier, it is implied I took part in the coup after i wake up, i am standing at a military base outside, I am holding a machine gun, and I feel accomplished, while remembering the 1960 coup. I woke up and felt as if it actually happened in both dreams, to the point that even while awake, for a few moments i felt like waking up my mother and telling her the good news.

I also saw a more symbolic dream, where I played as a character from a preteen sitcom called "ned's declassified school survival guide", and yet am still Turkish, and remember my time spent on set with the girl who played as his female friend in his trio. I had lost contact with her, but tried to rekindle our friendship, potentially for marriage. I looked up her social media, and changed my social media account to have the same name as the character, and found a post written by the girl, (who is also turkish, and atleast formerly gulenist), where she asks a male friend of mine from when i was a kid, "are you fetocu?" (FETO is a derogatory slur/official name for the gulen movement, which stands for "fethullahist terrorist organization" after the founder, Muhammed Fethullah Gulen) and i started to doubt if she was still part of the jamaat. after much research online, i finally regained contact, and many of the memories from when i lived in another state started to come back, including my older female teacher who was a young adult/teenager, and many other vibes of the place i received sunday school instruction. During the dream, i felt an urgency to wake up, and in a subsequent dream or at least a later phase of the dream, i dreamt that we had a pet snake, and a pet giant bug, and it was from the old sitcom character which i had shed off (it was my past self, now i was the person i am in real life) and was reminded of my friend from high school, who had a pet lizard and pet snake and fed them bugs.and i grew uncomfortable. her snake was out in the open, and i could see her giant bug crawling. i asked her if the bug flies, to which i got no reply. finally, the bug started crawling, i panicked, and it disappeared, i got scared and woke up. i can feel much of the symbolism in the dream, such as the pet's representing a deep dark secret in the girl who i wish to marry from time to time who was also my childhood crush who i went to sunday school with, the nostalgia of the place and memories and tv shows, and me being unsure of what lied ahead, among other things which are hard to explain (either that or it's past midnight, and im too tired to write). are these dreams from allah, and was the part about me getting scared of the bug from shaytaan? (i read on the site that dreams which make you afraid are from shaytaan). @Hamza Asadullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-26-2017, 05:13 AM
Assalamualaikum Mustafa.

Your interest to astrology and numerology give psychological effect which makes you believe that that you can see the future. It's common happen to the youth who love astrology or any other kinds of future prediction.

Mustafa16
07-26-2017, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum Mustafa.

Your interest to astrology and numerology give psychological effect which makes you believe that that you can see the future. It's common happen to the youth who love astrology or any other kinds of future prediction.
but when i had these dreams, i had repented from numerology and astrology. although after i had these dreams, i relapsed into it. but i repented again tonight.

ardianto
07-26-2017, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
but when i had these dreams, i had repented from numerology and astrology. although after i had these dreams, i relapsed into it. but i repented again tonight.
99% of our dreams are just reflection of what are in our minds. You often talk about political situation in Turkey, and I guess, in your heart you expect Erdogan fall. So you dream it. And if you think your dream show you what will happen, it's because psychological effect like I've described in my previous post, although you have repented from astrology.

Try to learn psychology. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
07-26-2017, 05:25 AM
I still need your analysis @Hamza Asadullah I feel you would be knowledgeable on this in more detail.

Hamza Asadullah
07-26-2017, 05:49 AM
I read that the criteria for a dream to be from Allah is that it...
1)has to make you happy
2)have meaning
3)be recurring
4)seems very real and you remember it for a long time
5)you remember details
6) it has to be a chaste dream
7) it can not be a result of a wet dream
8) deal with present, or near or distant future
9)symbolic events
10)logical and sequential
11) specific topic, brief events
12) you feel an urgency to return to the physical world

I keep having dreams about military coups in Turkey, which make me happy. I remember the dream as being a military coup that overthrew President Erdogan of Turkey, either after i wake up or i realize during the dream. there are frequent references to the 1960 turkish military coup in my head, such as the radio address by Colonel Alparslan Turkes, and the nature of the coup (only 39 soldiers, as well as the kidnapping of the leader at night, the leaders being taken away by helicopter, and being executed by hanging or shooting.)
I particularly remember two dreams: one, where I am a soldier participating in the coup, and I am running, and it is daytime and i fear that civilians will revolt and there will be loss of civilian life, and then i get the news from my commander that erdogan has been killed, and i am elated. i also remember a stranger one, where I am a Turkish soldier, it is implied I took part in the coup after i wake up, i am standing at a military base outside, I am holding a machine gun, and I feel accomplished, while remembering the 1960 coup. I woke up and felt as if it actually happened in both dreams, to the point that even while awake, for a few moments i felt like waking up my mother and telling her the good news.

I also saw a more symbolic dream, where I played as a character from a preteen sitcom called "ned's declassified school survival guide", and yet am still Turkish, and remember my time spent on set with the girl who played as his female friend in his trio. I had lost contact with her, but tried to rekindle our friendship, potentially for marriage. I looked up her social media, and changed my social media account to have the same name as the character, and found a post written by the girl, (who is also turkish, and atleast formerly gulenist), where she asks a male friend of mine from when i was a kid, "are you fetocu?" (FETO is a derogatory slur/official name for the gulen movement, which stands for "fethullahist terrorist organization" after the founder, Muhammed Fethullah Gulen) and i started to doubt if she was still part of the jamaat. after much research online, i finally regained contact, and many of the memories from when i lived in another state started to come back, including my older female teacher who was a young adult/teenager, and many other vibes of the place i received sunday school instruction. During the dream, i felt an urgency to wake up, and in a subsequent dream or at least a later phase of the dream, i dreamt that we had a pet snake, and a pet giant bug, and it was from the old sitcom character which i had shed off (it was my past self, now i was the person i am in real life) and was reminded of my friend from high school, who had a pet lizard and pet snake and fed them bugs.and i grew uncomfortable. her snake was out in the open, and i could see her giant bug crawling. i asked her if the bug flies, to which i got no reply. finally, the bug started crawling, i panicked, and it disappeared, i got scared and woke up. i can feel much of the symbolism in the dream, such as the pet's representing a deep dark secret in the girl who i wish to marry from time to time who was also my childhood crush who i went to sunday school with, the nostalgia of the place and memories and tv shows, and me being unsure of what lied ahead, among other things which are hard to explain (either that or it's past midnight, and im too tired to write). are these dreams from allah, and was the part about me getting scared of the bug from shaytaan? (i read on the site that dreams which make you afraid are from shaytaan). @Hamza Asadullah
:sl:

My brother dreams are of 3:

1. From Allah
2. From Shaythan
3. Psychological;Our vivid imagination for example of things that we think about sometimes, fantasies etc. Are normally dreams with no meaning.

Abu Salamah (Ra) said: I would see dreams because of which I would tremble. However, I would not cover myself (even though I would be cold). Until I met Abu Qatadah and mentioned my predicament to him. He said, “I heard Rasulullah sallaAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam saying ‘Good Dreams are from Allah, and bad dreams are from Shaitan. If any of you sees a bad dream then he should lightly spit towards his left and seek protection from its evil. Then it shall never harm him” (Sahih Muslim)

None of us are able to interpret dreams here but trust you to dream about Gulen, Erdogan and a girl you fantasize about ;D all in one dream.

Mustafa16
07-26-2017, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
:sl:

My brother dreams are of 3:

1. From Allah
2. From Shaythan
3. Psychological;Our vivid imagination for example of things that we think about sometimes, fantasies etc. Are normally dreams with no meaning.

Abu Salamah (Ra) said: I would see dreams because of which I would tremble. However, I would not cover myself (even though I would be cold). Until I met Abu Qatadah and mentioned my predicament to him. He said, “I heard Rasulullah sallaAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam saying ‘Good Dreams are from Allah, and bad dreams are from Shaitan. If any of you sees a bad dream then he should lightly spit towards his left and seek protection from its evil. Then it shall never harm him” (Sahih Muslim)

None of us are able to interpret dreams here but trust you to dream about Gulen, Erdogan and a girl you fantasize about ;D all in one dream.
haha very funny now can you please just interpret it?

- - - Updated - - -

also, they are separate dreams...oh, i just saw your post...you said none of us can interpret dreams here...who should i talk to?

- - - Updated - - -
@Reminder @anatolian surely you two have an explanation??? anybody? and @Hamza Asadullah , how come you haven't replied to my thread in the helpdesk?

Mustafa16
07-26-2017, 06:47 AM
come on, i need to get some sleep

anatolian
07-26-2017, 08:09 AM
Pray Allah to help you

Reminder
07-26-2017, 04:09 PM
This is dream type #3... dreams that stem from recent life events.

Example, you likely will not have such a dream if you live another 50 years as 1) Ergodan will no longer be leader & 2) You will forget about the girl from Sunday school.

Hamza Asadullah
07-26-2017, 08:40 PM
come on, i need to get some sleep
My brother please stop worrying as there is nothing to worry about. These dreams seem to stem from many of the things you think about a lot like fantasising about girls/numerology/astrology/wanting to find predictions on your future/politics relating to Erdogan and Gulen. So there is nothing to worry about inshaAllah. Just do the Sunnah practices from the following thread before going to sleep:

5 things to do before Sleeping:

5 Things to Do Before Sleeping

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.