/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need your prayers Now

ahmedahmed
07-27-2017, 07:57 PM
brothers and sisters,as i told you earlier,i am struggling to find job as i graduated like 1 and half years ago,last week the dua you made for me has been accepted.i have done the interview,only remaining is that i present copies of my degree and cv and get accepted officially.

i need your dua to earn halal rizq,allah forgives my sins,showers us with his mercy and blessings and lets us enter jannah with out hisab.

you dont have to write anything,just 10 second of your sincere dua is enough.dua for your bro/sis is always accepted.amin;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
STN
07-27-2017, 09:09 PM
:sl:

Brother i can tell you from my experience that Allah (SWT) answers His servants supplications. Sincerity, humbleness and complete "Tawakkul" is the only condition, make dua and believe that only Allah can do it and no one else can. Believe that He has accepted it and think positive of Allah.

Pray tahajud, recite Holy Quran with understanding, send blessings upon Prophet Mohammad (SAWW) with each dua and then make your dua humbly and ask from Allah. Then believe that it has been accepted and leave the rest to Allah.

The sincerity and effect your own dua for yourself will have can not match our dua because we can't think of your pain and situation and your urgency. It will just be words from our mouth but it will be from your heart if you make for your ownself.

May Allah give you and us what our heart desires and more, Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.