PDA

View Full Version : How To Deal With a Bully - if capable



Abz2000
07-29-2017, 11:52 AM
How To Deal With a Bully - if capable

SaRa and his gang of trolls have been busy trying to intimidate da'ees in defiance of right in Hyde Park, and also accused them of being talk etc and mouthed it off at them in an attempt go catch them off guard in surprise situations



Muhamnad Hijab calmly gives him three reasonable options:

1.We go have dinner and shake hands
2.SaRa and his gang of trolls stpp their unwarranted provocations and harassment and don't bother the sincere da'ees anymore, and the da'ees don't come in contact with SaRa and his trolls.
3.A challenge to a legal charity boxing bout and loser concedes defeat.


SaRa backs out after calling him a "control freak" despite having threatened the da'ees with weapons etc when knowing that they wont be armed, having poked and nudged them without valid reason at every opportunity.

The da'ees to Allah, to truth and justice, win fair and square.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-29-2017, 12:28 PM
Here's SaRa's lame attempt at a lying response:




Despite having tried to crash troll totally peaceful and productive discussion scenes with the aim of dispersing the crowd:

Reply

Abz2000
07-29-2017, 01:59 PM
A small clip from the longer lecture complementing the situation.

Reply

M.I.A.
07-29-2017, 02:00 PM
Its a circus.. honestly what do clowns have to lose?

They might as well start posting c.v.'s so we know what they have achieved.

Get read one day and i think all of them would start crying.

Maybe they dont know anyones face.


...wow.. so many layers.. like an onion.

2deep4me.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Abz2000
07-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Its a circus.. honestly what do clowns have to lose?

They might as well start posting c.v.'s so we know what they have achieved.

Get read one day and i think all of them would start crying.

Maybe they dont know anyones face.


...wow.. so many layers.. like an onion.

2deep4me.

If they could design one of those speech synthesizers for you -a bit like what Hawking has- and you were willing to use it, it would probably be easy :)
Reply

M.I.A.
07-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Im not even here lol. People come talk to me and i cant even open my mouth..

So i guess its more like they talk at me.

..i was clever once upon a time.

You know its like talking into a phone..

It never makes sense whenever i open my mouth.


But yeah.. if you can't talk..

Your forced to listen.

God knows what they wrote on it.

...most people would just get frustrated and kick the crp out of someone.

Some people know the future is built upon good company..and good conversation.

..or manual labour


I think we are back to my first post really.

...keep it moving.

If your not willing to play many roles, its a strange place.


I keep thinking of making a lawnmower man reference but not quick enough.


..i want to take up golf when i retire "/
Reply

Simple_Person
07-29-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm confused what those brothers have done to that guy or said to that guy that made him so angry that he wants to get in a physical fight. Till now after so many years i have not even once seen or heard anybody threaten brother Shabir Yusuf.

I'm not sure if it is because brother Shabir is a veteran when it comes to doing da'wah, but i have tried to listen to other brothers to have a discussion, but the respectful attitude, intelligent approach, ear to listen and ability to analyze what the other is saying and off course not to forget his patience of brother Shabir makes him way best brother to listen to.

Often i see sadly that other brothers try to raise their voice when somebody is getting all loud or irritated, while when this happens, brother Shabir stays calm and lets the other speak. Learned much from him to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AllTruthRevealed
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Im not even here lol. People come talk to me and i cant even open my mouth..

So i guess its more like they talk at me.

..i was clever once upon a time.

You know its like talking into a phone..

It never makes sense whenever i open my mouth.


But yeah.. if you can't talk..

Your forced to listen.

God knows what they wrote on it.

...most people would just get frustrated and kick the crp out of someone.

Some people know the future is built upon good company..and good conversation.

..or manual labour


I think we are back to my first post really.

...keep it moving.

If your not willing to play many roles, its a strange place.


I keep thinking of making a lawnmower man reference but not quick enough.


..i want to take up golf when i retire "/
Hows abouts poetry,
Those sentences might even appear cohesive if the end words rhymed,
You know how they put anything in songs these days and get it to play in the brain just because of the apparent fluency.

Just try to ensure they are good advices, since sly ones with evil intent confuse the brain,
I remember on that used to play in my mind for days every time I listened to it, but then I felt like rodney trotter when he was being had after I started reading the Quran and realising the power of rhythm and realized how those dodgy pop songs were saving stuff in different compartments.

It went something like:

Lookin' in your eyes'a
------- See a paradise'a
this world that i've found
------- Is too good to be true......

Potent stuff.
It plays so many times in the head that the brain is left with no option but to sift that info into something that makes sense.
Well, it ends up doing what I just did with the indents above.
Especially since "heaven is a place on earth" was being played regularly.
Add amphetamines to the mix to open up your neural pathways and it's almost a done deal with the devil

And that "barney is a dinosaur from our imagination" song that my nephews and nieces used to watch was also confusing and did something like a magical spell on me for a time.
Especially when it said "barney can be your friend too if you just make believe him".
It was so catchy and repetitive that it started making a 20 year old living in england at the time wonder if there was anything beyond the material. God knows the effect it had on the kids.


The power of rhyme and rhythm....
Anyways, the moral is to listen to truthful and just rhyme and rhythm for faster results.



- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Simple_Person
I'm confused what those brothers have done to that guy or said to that guy that made him so angry that he wants to get in a physical fight. Till now after so many years i have not even once seen or heard anybody threaten brother Shabir Yusuf.

I'm not sure if it is because brother Shabir is a veteran when it comes to doing da'wah, but i have tried to listen to other brothers to have a discussion, but the respectful attitude, intelligent approach, ear to listen and ability to analyze what the other is saying and off course not to forget his patience of brother Shabir makes him way best brother to listen to.

Often i see sadly that other brothers try to raise their voice when somebody is getting all loud or irritated, while when this happens, brother Shabir stays calm and lets the other speak. Learned much from him to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AllTruthRevealed
It takes a lot of patience indeed, especially when someone's taunting and attempting to undo everything you've just said through character assassination and accusations of cowardice. You sometimes think it's a real challenge - If you walk away, they attempt to use it as evidence that you've conceded, if you accept and dive in - they've diverted you from the topic, but ultimately, the thinkers will see through the emotional propaganda - but then the 70+ % vast majority often won't, and that's their intended audience..... quite a conundrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm wondering if I should have given MIA ideas about poetry.
I looked at the post and remembered the story about the boat my dad told me when I was little.

It goes like this :)
Some people were getting on a narrow-boat to cross a river,
Amongst them there was a loony dude who was just trying to act like everyone else,
One of the passengers recognizes him and begs: "please don't get any ideas about rocking the boat and sinking everyone",
The dude suddenly has a eureka moment and says "good idea!!!"
Stands up and starts rocking the boat from side to side.........
Reply

Simple_Person
07-30-2017, 07:21 AM
Originally Posted by Abz2000

It takes a lot of patience indeed, especially when someone's taunting and attempting to undo everything you've just said through character assassination and accusations of cowardice. You sometimes think it's a real challenge - If you walk away, they attempt to use it as evidence that you've conceded, if you accept and dive in - they've diverted you from the topic, but ultimately, the thinkers will see through the emotional propaganda - but then the 70+ % vast majority often won't, and that's their intended audience..... quite a conundrum.
In the past i was completely ignorant of those facts. However i have used those things to my advantage. When you encounter somebody who is not really open for dialogue but is talking for the sake of talking OR to "relieve his frustrations", i wrap things up very quickly. That is why we have to think of a few questions that need to be asked at the beginning of those discussions. The answers given, will give you exactly the type of person you are trying to have a dialogue with. Are you dealing with a emotional A-bomb? Wrap it up because it is a waste of time to have a discussion, as they are not here to listen, but to just explode with emotional nonsense.

Because of this, it has given me a total different perspective of time. doing da'wah is good. However with emotional A-bombs you will not benefit and the emotional A-bomb will not benefit. Allah has given us the answer how to handle it.

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," Qur'an 25:63

Always have trust in Allah. Truth is clear from falsehood. The followers of sheytan in this day and age with internet available will be spotted very easily. Allah elevates His servants and further humiliates His enemies. Just look at that dude who is sub'han'Allah on the path of i believe his TYPE of "Christianity" ..to come and have a physical fight ..=_=!. Such a childish mentality. This rather shows what kind of person he is. These days when somebody wants to get physical i look at them like..what are you doing? Have you no intellect anymore to defend your argument? What happened to civilized human interaction?

Any how i see a lot of brothers at Hyde park, although i know their intention of wanting to do da'wah, but doing da'wah is not cut out for every Muslim. So better stay at the sideline, listen and learned from other brothers and build up a lot of patience first.
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
In the past i was completely ignorant of those facts. However i have used those things to my advantage. When you encounter somebody who is not really open for dialogue but is talking for the sake of talking OR to "relieve his frustrations", i wrap things up very quickly. That is why we have to think of a few questions that need to be asked at the beginning of those discussions. The answers given, will give you exactly the type of person you are trying to have a dialogue with. Are you dealing with a emotional A-bomb? Wrap it up because it is a waste of time to have a discussion, as they are not here to listen, but to just explode with emotional nonsense.

Because of this, it has given me a total different perspective of time. doing da'wah is good. However with emotional A-bombs you will not benefit and the emotional A-bomb will not benefit. Allah has given us the answer how to handle it.

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," Qur'an 25:63

Always have trust in Allah. Truth is clear from falsehood. The followers of sheytan in this day and age with internet available will be spotted very easily. Allah elevates His servants and further humiliates His enemies. Just look at that dude who is sub'han'Allah on the path of i believe his TYPE of "Christianity" ..to come and have a physical fight ..=_=!. Such a childish mentality. This rather shows what kind of person he is. These days when somebody wants to get physical i look at them like..what are you doing? Have you no intellect anymore to defend your argument? What happened to civilized human interaction?

Any how i see a lot of brothers at Hyde park, although i know their intention of wanting to do da'wah, but doing da'wah is not cut out for every Muslim. So better stay at the sideline, listen and learned from other brothers and build up a lot of patience first.
Brother, sometimes, when intelligent argument is thrown out the window, war is the solution.
Reading up on the lives of the Prophets should confirm that fact.

This concept becomes inevitable even when it's your own son if he purposefully tips over the bowl of cornflakes three times in a row without valid reason -despite the fact that you've tried reasoning with wisdom.

Why do you think police have battons, and why do you think sodom and gomorrah were overturned after the sending and subsequent irrational abuse of Lut :saws: , did Allah not try to have a fair dialogue with Pharaoh? And the Prophet :saws: with Quraysh?

It was a case of
make truth and justice prevail according to circumstances and abilities.
Or accept your inability, weakness, and humiliated situation (often partly due to the passiveness of your ancestors) before Allah, increase your rapport with Allah and call in a strike.
Or accept the domination of falsehood and tyranny and expect humiliation in dunya (earth - dunya comes from dannee - meaning "low") and in aakhirah (eternity hereafter).
And Allah is with the righteous.
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 09:38 AM
Another example I remembered as I was having lunch with the kids,
Consider the events at al-Hudaybiyyah.

The Prophet :saws: and his companions had come out for 'Umrah according to the dream which he had seen.

The Quraysh knew that preventing 'aamiroon to Masjid al Haraam is illegal and that such a prevention would lead to them losing the cloak of authority and respect of leadership in the eyes of the people of the tribes and wider region, and would give the Muslims uncountable public opiniin capital - however - they also felt that allowing the Muslims to make 'umrah without hinder after all those events in between was a hit to the ego and an acceptance of the status of Muslims,
They therefore attempted to create the ruse of a false "peace process" which the Muslims likely wouldn't accept, and they also tried other various means of provoking a withdrawal including sending Khaalid out and creating rumours that they were about to be slaughtered, since they had only come out with travellers swords and not full battle gear (only the reconnaissance scout that guards the unit was fully armed).
They sent out negotiator after negotiator with foolish terms in order to get them to go back and the prophet :saws: made efforts to convince them and win their hearts by presenting the sacrificial camels before the one who respected the rites etc.
However, he :saws: kept his dignity in the process and when the negotiator from Taif - 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud (the man who respects honour, authority, and status) tried a demeaning and insulting false propaganda tactic to demoralize the Muslims, Abu bakr :ra: immediately responded in order to deflate him and inflate the morale believers with a word that fouls the mouth :)
“Then ‘Urwah said: “Muhammad, tell me: if you extirpate your tribesmen, have you ever heard of any of the Arabs who destroyed his own race before you? And if the contrary comes to pass, by God I see both prominent people and rabble (awbaash an-naas - scum of the earth) who are likely to flee and leave you.”
Abu Bakr said, “Go suck the clitoris of al-Lat!” – al-Lat was the idol of Thaqif, which they used to worship – “Would we flee and leave him?” …
Also whenever 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud attempted to grab his beard as an elder talking to a youth, Urwa's own nephew mugheera whom the Prophet :saws: had set up to stand over him would smack his hand with the blunt/butt of his sword - 'til a time when he said "remove your hand from the beard of Allah's messenger in case it doesn't return to you". 'Urwa's attempt at showing authority via demeaning hadn't worked and when he asked who this armoured man in a helmet whom he falsely labelled as "rude" was, the Prophet :saws: laughed and told him it was 'urwa's nephew and 'urwa was double surprised at the fact that Islam comnanded true and willing respect that transcended tribal ties.

When 'urwa went back and told them of the amazing things he had seen, they sent out a rumour that the Prophet's :saws: emissary and son in law had been executed by the leaders.
It was here that the Prophet :saws: knew that there was no turning back, he knew he and his companions risked being killed by a hghly equpped armed force, so he called them together and took from them a pledge for death, not just fighting, but death. This choice carried wisdom since morale would otherwise be low given the odds, going back to madinah would be the cause of loss of respect for the community and it's eventual demise, and even if they were to plan on going back for an eventual attack on Makkah - khaalid and his forces could easily catch them in the desert after a moral defeat.
When the Quraysh realized that he was serious and that the Muslims would be unrestrained in furious fighting regardless of how many of their team was killed up until the last of them, they quickly released uthmaan and then sent suhail to conclude a treary that would save face to an extent, but would also be of apparent limited cause for moral victory for the Muslims.
Although Allah :swt: knew that it was the great victory for the future.



So we can see that Muslims don't resort to low standards as a normal method of operation, but are flexible enough to be able to mirror and deflect any attack, otherwise they would be predictable and easily defeatable.
Reply

Simple_Person
07-30-2017, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
Another example I remembered as I was having lunch with the kids,
Consider the events at al-Hudaybiyyah.

The Prophet :saws: and his companions had come out for 'Umrah according to the dream which he had seen.

The Quraysh knew that preventing 'aamiroon to Masjid al Haraam is illegal and that such a prevention would lead to them losing the cloak of authority and respect of leadership in the eyes of the people of the tribes and wider region, and would give the Muslims uncountable public opiniin capital - however - they also felt that allowing the Muslims to make 'umrah without hinder after all those events in between was a hit to the ego and an acceptance of the status of Muslims,
They therefore attempted to create the ruse of a false "peace process" which the Muslims likely wouldn't accept, and they also tried other various means of provoking a withdrawal including sending Khaalid out and creating rumours that they were about to be slaughtered, since they had only come out with travellers swords and not full battle gear (only the reconnaissance scout that guards the unit was fully armed).
They sent out negotiator after negotiator with foolish terms in order to get them to go back and the prophet :saws: made efforts to convince them and win their hearts by presenting the sacrificial camels before the one who respected the rites etc.
However, he :saws: kept his dignity in the process and when the negotiator from Taif - 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud (the man who respects honour, authority, and status) tried a demeaning and insulting false propaganda tactic to demoralize the Muslims, Abu bakr :ra: immediately responded in order to deflate him and inflate the morale believers with a word that fouls the mouth :)


Also whenever 'Urwa ibn Mas'ud attempted to grab his beard as an elder talking to a youth, Urwa's own nephew mugheera whom the Prophet :saws: had set up to stand over him would smack his hand with the blunt/butt of his sword - 'til a time when he said "remove your hand from the beard of Allah's messenger in case it doesn't return to you". 'Urwa's attempt at showing authority via demeaning hadn't worked and when he asked who this armoured man in a helmet whom he falsely labelled as "rude" was, the Prophet :saws: laughed and told him it was 'urwa's nephew and 'urwa was double surprised at the fact that Islam comnanded true and willing respect that transcended tribal ties.

When 'urwa went back and told them of the amazing things he had seen, they sent out a rumour that the Prophet's :saws: emissary and son in law had been executed by the leaders.
It was here that the Prophet :saws: knew that there was no turning back, he knew he and his companions risked being killed by a hghly equpped armed force, so he called them together and took from them a pledge for death, not just fighting, but death. This choice carried wisdom since morale would otherwise be low given the odds, going back to madinah would be the cause of loss of respect for the community and it's eventual demise, and even if they were to plan on going back for an eventual attack on Makkah - khaalid and his forces could easily catch them in the desert after a moral defeat.
When the Quraysh realized that he was serious and that the Muslims would be unrestrained in furious fighting regardless of how many of their team was killed up until the last of them, they quickly released uthmaan and then sent suhail to conclude a treary that would save face to an extent, but would also be of apparent limited cause for moral victory for the Muslims.
Although Allah :swt: knew that it was the great victory for the future.



So we can see that Muslims don't resort to low standards as a normal method of operation, but are flexible enough to be able to mirror and deflect any attack, otherwise they would be predictable and easily defeatable.
Brother, what you used as an example is not really fitting in to this example with this guy who wants to get physical. Let me explain what i mean.

There are two types of situations.

Situation 1: Somebody says something insulting or tries to get under your skin, however he is on the sideline so to say. He threatens you, he insults you, your mother, your sister, your wife, Allah, His messenger(saws) etc.. But you can keep doing what you were doing as it is all talk and your life is not in danger or you are not prevented from doing what you want to do. This is the case with this so called "Christian" in the video. The ignorant and misguided person. Just like how a dog is just barking at you but does not take action, you ignore it. Let him bark as he only humiliates himself in the presence of others. This is also the situation this hadith is referring to.

====Hadith======
The strong-man is not one who wrestles well but the strong man is one who controls himself when he is in a fit of rage.

Source used: https://sunnah.com/muslim/45/140
==============

Also the aya i used is referring to this situation.

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," Qur'an 25:63


Situation 2: This is what you are talking about of when somebody is preventing you from doing your own stuff without you harming anybody. This is when indeed there is no other way than to get physical as he is so to say preventing you to live your life.

Islam sub'han'Allah has already solution to every situation. This so called "Christian"-dude, puts not only Christianity to shame, but also people who call themselves religious in general and also people who call themselves civilized. People like him are the trouble makers in society as they do not know how to have a dialogue.

So sub'han'Allah in the western society where getting physical is rather stamped on cave-man type of people (ie, lack of intellect), people will rather laugh at him and ignore him. This having a amazing effect of people listening and WANTING to listen to the one that is behaving as a civilized human being. In other words, by behaving like a cave-man he is subconsciously promoting people to listen to what the Muslims have to say. Not hear, but LISTEN to what they have to say. In other words process the input of the Muslims. In'sha'Allah that way the input hitting the heart so they can ponder about it.
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Brother, what you used as an example is not really fitting in to this example with this guy who wants to get physical. Let me explain what i mean.

There are two types of situations.

Situation 1: Somebody says something insulting or tries to get under your skin, however he is on the sideline so to say. He threatens you, he insults you, your mother, your sister, your wife, Allah, His messenger(saws) etc.. But you can keep doing what you were doing as it is all talk and your life is not in danger or you are not prevented from doing what you want to do. This is the case with this so called "Christian" in the video. The ignorant and misguided person. Just like how a dog is just barking at you but does not take action, you ignore it. Let him bark as he only humiliates himself in the presence of others. This is also the situation this hadith is referring to.

====Hadith======
The strong-man is not one who wrestles well but the strong man is one who controls himself when he is in a fit of rage.

Source used: https://sunnah.com/muslim/45/140
==============

Also the aya i used is referring to this situation.

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," Qur'an 25:63


Situation 2: This is what you are talking about of when somebody is preventing you from doing your own stuff without you harming anybody. This is when indeed there is no other way than to get physical as he is so to say preventing you to live your life.

Islam sub'han'Allah has already solution to every situation. This so called "Christian"-dude, puts not only Christianity to shame, but also people who call themselves religious in general and also people who call themselves civilized. People like him are the trouble makers in society as they do not know how to have a dialogue.

So sub'han'Allah in the western society where getting physical is rather stamped on cave-man type of people (ie, lack of intellect), people will rather laugh at him and ignore him. This having a amazing effect of people listening and WANTING to listen to the one that is behaving as a civilized human being. In other words, by behaving like a cave-man he is subconsciously promoting people to listen to what the Muslims have to say. Not hear, but LISTEN to what they have to say. In other words process the input of the Muslims. In'sha'Allah that way the input hitting the heart so they can ponder about it.
The Prophet :saws: would be reasonable and give dawah in a respectable manner, however, if another person became obviously unreasonable and began to commit clear unjustice, he would usually carry on whilst calling upon Allah for assistance if he and his companions were unable to defend themselves- as can be seen from the way he responded after the lowly infidels loaded camel intestines on his back during prayer at the ka'bah and from the torturing and murder of 'Ammaar's :ra: family.
When he had the capability to respond to clearly unreasonable and unjustifiable behaviour, and dealing in a fair and square manner was not accepted by the culprit, and catching the culprit was out of his capability, he would send a hit team to finish the criminal off - as can be seen from the assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who was reaching very low standards in his practice of unjust trolling, propaganda, and blasphemy.

And Allah is the best of judges.
Reply

Simple_Person
07-30-2017, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
The Prophet :saws: would be reasonable and give dawah in a respectable manner, however, if another person became obviously unreasonable and began to commit clear unjustice, he would usually carry on whilst calling upon Allah for assistance if he and his companions were unable to defend themselves- as can be seen from the way he responded after the lowly infidels loaded camel intestines on his back during prayer at the ka'bah and from the torturing and murder of 'Ammaar's :ra: family.
When he had the capability to respond to clearly unreasonable and unjustifiable behaviour, and dealing in a fair and square manner was not accepted by the culprit, and catching the culprit was out of his capability, he would send a hit team to finish the criminal off - as can be seen from the assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf who was reaching very low standards in his practice of unjust trolling, propaganda, and blasphemy.

And Allah is the best of judges.
You didn't understand what i was trying to say, but i leave the discussion at that.

=====Hadith=====

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi]

Source used: http://dailyhadith.adaptivesolutions...umentation.htm
==============
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 12:37 PM
Allah :swt: knows best, each situation is different.
And there are Quranic aayah and ahadith which command a just response.
So the merits of each situation needs to be looked into with Allah :swt: 's good pleasure in mind - whilst in full obedience and submission to Allah :swt: , and Allah :swt: is with the sincere and just.
Reply

M.I.A.
07-30-2017, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Abz2000
Hows abouts poetry,
Those sentences might even appear cohesive if the end words rhymed,
You know how they put anything in songs these days and get it to play in the brain just because of the apparent fluency.

Just try to ensure they are good advices, since sly ones with evil intent confuse the brain,
I remember on that used to play in my mind for days every time I listened to it, but then I felt like rodney trotter when he was being had after I started reading the Quran and realising the power of rhythm and realized how those dodgy pop songs were saving stuff in different compartments.

It went something like:

Lookin' in your eyes'a
------- See a paradise'a
this world that i've found
------- Is too good to be true......

Potent stuff.
It plays so many times in the head that the brain is left with no option but to sift that info into something that makes sense.
Well, it ends up doing what I just did with the indents above.
Especially since "heaven is a place on earth" was being played regularly.
Add amphetamines to the mix to open up your neural pathways and it's almost a done deal with the devil

And that "barney is a dinosaur from our imagination" song that my nephews and nieces used to watch was also confusing and did something like a magical spell on me for a time.
Especially when it said "barney can be your friend too if you just make believe him".
It was so catchy and repetitive that it started making a 20 year old living in england at the time wonder if there was anything beyond the material. God knows the effect it had on the kids.


The power of rhyme and rhythm....
Anyways, the moral is to listen to truthful and just rhyme and rhythm for faster results.



- - - Updated - - -



It takes a lot of patience indeed, especially when someone's taunting and attempting to undo everything you've just said through character assassination and accusations of cowardice. You sometimes think it's a real challenge - If you walk away, they attempt to use it as evidence that you've conceded, if you accept and dive in - they've diverted you from the topic, but ultimately, the thinkers will see through the emotional propaganda - but then the 70+ % vast majority often won't, and that's their intended audience..... quite a conundrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm wondering if I should have given MIA ideas about poetry.
I looked at the post and remembered the story about the boat my dad told me when I was little.

It goes like this :)
Some people were getting on a narrow-boat to cross a river,
Amongst them there was a loony dude who was just trying to act like everyone else,
One of the passengers recognizes him and begs: "please don't get any ideas about rocking the boat and sinking everyone",
The dude suddenly has a eureka moment and says "good idea!!!"
Stands up and starts rocking the boat from side to side.........
Since when does poetry have to ryme?

Even when it is reflective or philosophical.. it is only ever a proposition of the problem.

..that one is not happy with his place on the boat :D

But give it time.

All i have is patience and perseverance.. and a willingness to talk about yesterday.

Honestly the boat exists.. although it takes some seeing to see it.
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Since when does poetry have to ryme?

Even when it is reflective or philosophical.. it is only ever a proposition of the problem.

..that one is not happy with his place on the boat :D

But give it time.

All i have is patience and perseverance.. and a willingness to talk about yesterday.

Honestly the boat exists.. although it takes some seeing to see it.
I agree, not all poetry rhymes,

I hope I haven't offended you, it was honestly not my intention to offend,

Though I did take them to be light-hearted,

are your posts meant to be poetry?

If so, they are specially unique.

So unique

that I think only a few people on earth would actually understand them.

Still, I'll try to be as unambiguous in speech as I can

Since ambiguity is often carelessness

Have to be careful these days.

To make statements clear

So that people don't misinterpret them

Or use them as an attempted excuse to do evil

And then try to shift the blame on you.

Though each soul is judged independently

With circumstances and abilities taken into account

And also intentions

How'd I do?
Reply

M.I.A.
07-30-2017, 04:27 PM
Ow lawd.. please dont let me be.. misunderstood.

No. Some peoples every word becomes a prison in of itself.

Its the crooked room..

On the boat.

That makes rich men poor and poor men rich. What did they take from you?

..ah, they took my self respect.

..like that eddy murphey filum.. trading places.
Reply

Abz2000
07-30-2017, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Ow lawd.. please dont let me be.. misunderstood.

No. Some peoples every word becomes a prison in of itself.

Its the crooked room..

On the boat.

That makes rich men poor and poor men rich. What did they take from you?

..ah, they took my self respect.

..like that eddy murphey filum.. trading places.
Even if such a weird thing happened within Allah's knowledge:

كتاب المقدمات 1 The Book of Miscellany
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Be prompt in doing good deeds (before you are overtaken) by turbulence which would be like a part of the dark night.
A man would be a believer in the morning and turn to disbelief in the evening, or he would be a believer in the evening and turn disbeliever in the morning, and would sell his Faith for worldly goods."

[Muslim].

فالأول‏:‏ عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏ "‏ بادروا بالأعمال فتناً كقطع الليل المظلم يصبح الرجل مؤمنا ويمسي كافراً ويمسي مؤمنا ويصبح كافراً، يبيع دينه بعرض من الدنيا‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 87
Report Error | Share

And may Allah :swt: preserve a believing Muslim person from the fitnah of having the kaafir stamp on his forehead so that water isn't seen as fire and vice versa so that people are not confused and led astray by the ultaa paltaa Anti-Christ government which has nothing of itself worthy of standing upon.
Such a trial should open the eyes of the people so that both their right and left brain compartments are activated and they begin to think clearly since the evil and falsehood of denial of truth and of justice (kufr) -along with the denial of Allah's obvious presence and denial of His omnipotence- is seen as debased,
and the purity, rationality, justice, and truthfulness of acceptance of Allah :swt: and submission to his will is seen as elevated and dignified......

......to the extent that kufr and eeman are sifted in the hearts of each individual until faith is stamped on the actual record of a true Muslim believer, and until the word of Allah :swt: is proved true against kuffar, so that falsehood, injustice, and denial are stamped on their actual records - all reaped and ready for accounting.


Wa makaroo, wa makar Allaah, wa Allaahu khair al maakireen.
Laa ilaaha illa Allaah Muhammad ar rasool Allah wa Allaahu Akbar wa li Allaahi al hamd.

It's amazing when a people have so many resources and research abilities, yet are so bogged down in short term and stupid thinking and petty cunning that they cannot to see the humiliating penalty being prepared for and awaiting the unjust.
And are so desirous of the short term pursuit of happiness and pleasure, that they cannot see the splended reward being prepared for and awaiting the righteous and just.
They'll again say (as is custom) : all the signs were there....


Judah’s sin is engraved with an iron tool,
inscribed with a flint point,
on the tablets of their hearts
and on the horns of their altars.
2Even their children remember
their altars and Asherah polesa
beside the spreading trees
and on the high hills.
3My mountain in the land
and yourb wealth and all your treasures
I will give away as plunder,
together with your high places,
because of sin throughout your country.
4Through your own fault you will lose
the inheritance I gave you.
I will enslave you to your enemies
in a land you do not know,
for you have kindled my anger,
and it will burn forever.”
5This is what the Lord says:

“Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
6That person will be like a bush in the wastelands;
they will not see prosperity when it comes.
They will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
in a salt land where no one lives.
7“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
8They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
9The heart is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?
10“I the Lord search the heart
and examine the mind,
to reward each person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve.”
11Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay
are those who gain riches by unjust means.
When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them,
and in the end they will prove to be fools.

From Jeremiah 17
Reply

M.I.A.
07-30-2017, 08:50 PM
Powerful stuff.. i cant really make comment on it lol.

Time will tell.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 10:52 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 07:53 AM
  4. Replies: 526
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 11:48 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!