/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praying in an Ahmedi mosque?

anatolian
07-30-2017, 06:27 AM
Salam Aleykum

I am in London for one week for a special purpose. I wanted to pray the friday prayer in the biggest mosque of London. It shows me that Baitul Futuh is the biggest mosque in this city but it also says it is an Ahmedi mosque. So is it ok to pray in an Ahmedi mosque or not? In both options please with the evidence.. Many thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-30-2017, 06:41 AM
You are delegating the words of your prayer when you stand behind an imam and should choose wisely who and what you wish to back.
You are a member of an elecorate and your imam is elected, supported, and enforced by you when you stand behind him.

The word aameen has a meaning.
It wouldn't make much difference on your part if you didn't know.

azc
07-30-2017, 07:53 AM
Qadiyani aka ahmadi are kafir. So, a Muslim can't pray behind their imam.

- - - Updated - - -

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/80...ay-behind-them

'Abd-al Latif
07-30-2017, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Salam Aleykum

I am in London for one week for a special purpose. I wanted to pray the friday prayer in the biggest mosque of London. It shows me that Baitul Futuh is the biggest mosque in this city but it also says it is an Ahmedi mosque. So is it ok to pray in an Ahmedi mosque or not? In both options please with the evidence.. Many thanks
I'm pretty sure the biggest mosque in London is the East London Mosque http://www.eastlondonmosque.org.uk/. It's definitely one of the largest in Europe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-30-2017, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
East London Mosque
If I could go to London, then I would visit East London Mosque. I often read about this mosque and it makes me want to perform salah there.

Brother Anatolian, are you interested to perform salah in East London Mosque too?.

anatolian
07-30-2017, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If I could go to London, then I would visit East London Mosque. I often read about this mosque and it makes me want to perform salah there.

Brother Anatolian, are you interested to perform salah in East London Mosque too?.
Salam. I just wanted to see and pray in the biggest mosque of the city since its a nonMuslim enviroment. Now since the Ahmedi mosques are suspicious I think I will go there yes. Inshallah.

Ahlussunnah
07-30-2017, 12:55 PM
Mirzais are of two types 1] Qadiyani 2] Lahori also called as Ahmadi in Subcontinent. They both are not in the Circle of Islam. Qadiyani are the followers of Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmud of Qadiyan and openly deny the finality of Holy Prophet[Astaghfarullah] and Apply the verse 61:6 to his father Mirza Ghulam Ahmad [Astagh:farullah]. So they are Openly Non Muslim. Lahoris are fallacy makers. They say that they do not believe Mirza as a Prophet, yet the believe in him as a Promised Messiah. So they are also not Muslims. So you are advised not to pray in the Worship places of These two Non Muslim Religions.
THANKS.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.