/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the incommunicable Divine Attributes?

Ahlussunnah
07-30-2017, 11:36 AM
There are two types of Attributes ,1] one which is divided in two types , a) Essential, b) Non Essential. The Essential is ascribed to Divine Essence and the Non Essential is Ascribed to Created Essences.
2] That have only one type Essential.
The second type are called Incommunicable and the first type is called communicable.
It is Shirk to believe an Incommunicable Attribute for any Ghairullah whether it is supposed to be Essential or Non Essential for Ghairullah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-30-2017, 03:54 PM
:sl:
What did you understand from it? the difficult wording made it fly over my head until I thought it was a riddle.
Also, who said this? Was it from non-essential communicable? And what do you think they hoped to achieve?

I am only questioning out of genuine curiosity and not for the sake of hindering.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.