PDA

View Full Version : Court rules Blair can't be prosecuted over Iraq

Mustafa16
07-31-2017, 03:56 PM
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/36...er-iraq-court/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
07-31-2017, 05:38 PM
Poor Blair, now that he appears to have got off the hook in terms of worldly accountability (unless alqaeda get a hold of him) he faces bloodcurling torture as just retribution for the suffering and murders of millions that will probably make the denizens of hell feel less bad about their own plight. The only option he now has is sincere repentance to Allah :swt: with the hope that Allah pays the victims rewards from His own grace, since he can't use the time served plea as diminution of sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg it's actually scary when I think of the millions who will face him - including little kids, moms, dads, brothers, sisters holding hands and silently staring.

Attachment 6236 Attachment 6237 Attachment 6238

When I try to imagine them all facing me and the situation of the scales I feel I'd probably wish I was dust or if I could just disappear or throw myself off an endless precipice or something - something to do away with that terror.
Stand there mate - nowhere to run - nowhere to hide - no war on terror to escape to........

41. "O our Lord! cover (us) with Your Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!
42. Think not that Allah does not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. He only gives them respite against a Day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror,-
43. They running forward with necks outstretched, their heads uplifted, their gaze returning not towards them, and their hearts a (gaping) void!
44. So warn mankind of the Day when the Wrath will reach them: then will the wrong-doers say: "Our Lord! respite us (if only) for a short term: we will answer Your call, and follow the messengers!"
"What! were you not wont to swear aforetime that you should suffer no decline?
45. "And you dwelt in the dwellings of people who wronged their own souls; you were clearly shown how We dealt with them; and We put forth (many) parables in your behoof!"
46. Mighty indeed were the plots which they made, but their plots were (well) within the sight of Allah, even though they were such as to shake the hills!
47. Never think that Allah would fail His messengers in His promise: for Allah is Exalted in power, - the Lord of Retribution.

48. One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (people) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;
49. And you will see the sinners that day bound together in fetters;-
50. Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with Fire;
51. That Allah may requite each soul according to its deserts; and verily Allah is swift in calling to account.
52. Here is a Message for mankind: Let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that He is (no other than) One Allah.
So Let those who possess understanding take heed.

From Quran, Chapter 14

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.