/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Today I felt Anger

ahmedahmed
08-01-2017, 07:21 PM
i dont normally get into dispute,angry sitautions but when i do,it quickly escalates and gets UGLY.i had nasty dispute and satan tricked me.even though,i didnt do anything (only verbal),i felt anger overwhelmed me.after the incident,i make lots of istighfar and feel calmer.is this act sunnah or bidah(innovation?:raging::raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
08-02-2017, 10:49 AM
to make istighfar after sining is a good thing Allah mention it in the Quran and it also chelp you to control your self and to be aware of your sin more than the one who didn't even feel like he did a bed thing ... this also by the time will manage your anger because the anger is from shaytan ... but when after each anger you ask for forgiveness ... shaytan will not like this , so he will stop forcing you to anger .
Allah knows best .
( 135 ) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
( 136 ) Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.