/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Allah forgive and accept me?

the repenter13
08-04-2017, 02:28 AM
I was tested severely with hardship and I wasn't patient. Now after many years I realized how BIG of a mistake that was. I cry and repent everyday. Will Allah forgive me and accept?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
08-04-2017, 06:46 AM
InshaAllah

Simple_Person
08-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Be sure to repent with your whole heart. To repent so far i have concluded is to also take certain steps to not fall in the same sin.

For example lets say somebody has done zina and repents. When repenting you take steps to not fall in the same sin again. In other words abstain from talking to women if it is not necessary or mix with them if it is not necessary or go to places where they are..(shopping for example). Go there when they are less do your stuff and get back.

In'sha'Allah then Allah will forgive you and accept your repentance. But be genuine in it..because to Him you cannot hide anything from.

Abu Fauzi
08-04-2017, 08:16 AM
As-Salaam alaykum,
Dear brother... once you sincerely repent, Allahu, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, will certainly forgive you. May He forgive us all, ameen. Afterall, He, Azzah Wa Jallah, said in the Holy Qur'an:--

"O Believers, repent unto Allah with a sincere repentance" (66:8) and His Messenger, Sallallahu alaihi
Wasallam,
said:-

"There is nothing that Allah loves more than a youth who repents" and he also said:-
"He who repents of sin is even as one who has no sin".

With all this, however, we must realize that Taubah or repentance involves 3 things, namely:--

(1) Remorse for disobedience that led you/us to sin

(2) Immediate abandonment of sin.. leave it after you repented

(3) Determination not to sin again.

May Allah Help us in this journey towards Him, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
08-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Salam alaykum

I understand your worry about your situation but could you stay in one topic? No need to make new threads about same matter.

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...ml#post2971764

SeekersElite
08-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Insha Allah, Allah is all forgiving, all merciful. He will forgive your sins if you take the proper steps.

1. Accept that your sin is a violation of Allah’s will.
  2. Feel a very deep sorrow for your sin and seek forgiveness.
  3. Stop and never go back to the sin.
  4. Keep on praying for forgiveness every day. This is the best dua for seeking for forgiveness (it is a hadith)

So with these steps, absolutely yes, Allah can forgive you Insha-Allah.

Jazaakallah Khairan Katheeran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.