/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the likelihood and chances of this

Stranger987
08-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Bismillah

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakaatu

I would like to get married sometime throughout this year most likely through arrange as I am trying my best to adhere to the Quran and sunnah and want to stay safe from fitna inshAllah. The thing is I would like a sister who sticks to the Quran and sunnah and is on the manhaj. Someone who wears niqab and is also a virgin. I dont care about ethnicity, color or education. As long as the person has taqwa overall nice character and is kind and intelligent. I my self have never been in any type of haram relationship. Excluding divorcees and widows I would not like to marry someone who isnt a virgin but at the moment im quite young, only 20 and without experience I dont feel confident marrying someone who has been widowed or divorced. But I just wanted to see peoples views and see whether my prefereneces are too constricted meaning would it not be likely that I could find someone like this or is it possible. And am I being too fussy as well as shaytaans influence thinking about virginity or is it reasonable being my marital right?

Ps it isnt my intention to offend anyone or start an argumentative thread so please

JazakAllah khairun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
STN
08-09-2017, 03:41 PM
:wa:

Erm...i don't know what's this fuss about virginity is. But i don't think you should have any problem finding such a girl depending on where you live. If its a Muslim country then go and talk to your parents and they will make it happen. If its a non-Muslim country then it might be hard.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.