/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Hadith Collection, Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Muwatta and Abu Dawood

alizulfuqar
08-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Assalamu alaikum, there is new application for Android phones, The Hadith Collection which contains Complete Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Muwatta and partial Abud Dawood.

Features:
1) Fast search, searching any words or any sentences.
2) Long on click copy and share
3) Big and small text sizes and e.t

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dithcollection

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
08-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Been using this for some years, although never read all of the books, but do alhamdulillah now and then again re-read it. The few bucks spend on this one, is well spend if you ask me.

I would advice you to test it ..by downloading a pirated edition to test it for yourself. I always do that with applications i use often. After some good testing and if i am satisfied with it, i buy it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hcollectionpro

SeekersElite
08-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the info

Abz2000
08-08-2017, 08:50 PM
JazaakaAllaahu khayran, very fast search and reference tool, now i don't even have to go on the net or remember where i read a hadith as much as i used to - just open your wonderful app :) 5 stars.

Quick question: why does it require "write external storage" permissions?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alizulfuqar
08-09-2017, 03:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
JazaakaAllaahu khayran, very fast search and reference tool, now i don't even have to go on the net or remember where i read a hadith as much as i used to - just open your wonderful app :) 5 stars.

Quick question: why does it require "write external storage" permissions?
Wa iyyaka. This is if you want move application to external sd card if your internal storage full.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.