/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read the documents in my topic please !

muhammedibnali
08-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Salam Aleikoum,

These documents are not finished yet, but I must release them before I end in the ground!

My English is bad but please read it very carfully! The Ulama and Scholars of Islam ignore me, they do not even react because they are afraid to give a fatwa i guess !

Masih ad Dajjal 1 - The maker of the Dollar System:
http://docdro.id/e7zzslB

Masih ad Dajjal 2. - Similarities between Dajjal and Sayateen
http://docdro.id/5uWkM2L

Masih ad Dajjal 3 - How he will appear in his next stage
http://docdro.id/CgJ8Vj0

Three landslidings, The smoke and Imam Mahdi (2022-2023)
http://docdro.id/Dd5Q3mS

PLEASE HELP ME UPDATE THIS WORK AND TRANSLATE IT TO OTHER LANGUAGE SO WE CAN SHARE IT WITH THE UMMAH !

Jazakallahu Khairan,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
08-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Whether or not these are weak or strong statements within the documents, I appreciate you sharing them. InshaAllah I'll have time to read through it all. It's always interesting and scary at the same time to be reminded about the events which will eventually come. All we can do is pray that our families and ourselves are protected if such events occur in our time and for Allah to keep us on the straight path in the meantime.

muhammedibnali
08-11-2017, 12:35 AM
I also think that Gog and Magog are from the Sayateen.
Even there is a hadith which says they are from Adams offspring. I think they mean with Adams offsprings, the followers of Gog and Magog.

Prophet (SA) said that the Shayatin are going to be raised with Dajjal. (Kanzul Ummal)

Please read that documents very carefully, almost everything is from the Holy Quran and Hadith (except mij opinion) and the rest of evidence we can see it with our own eyes or it is from science !

Scimitar
08-11-2017, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muhammedibnali
I also think that Gog and Magog are from the Sayateen.
nonsense.

Even there is a hadith which says they are from Adams offspring. I think they mean with Adams offsprings, the followers of Gog and Magog.
That hadeeth is not sahih.

Prophet (SA) said that the Shayatin are going to be raised with Dajjal. (Kanzul Ummal)

More nonsense

Please read that documents very carefully, almost everything is from the Holy Quran and Hadith (except mij opinion) and the rest of evidence we can see it with our own eyes or it is from science !
After reading a few short paragraphs, I safely conclude you are a nut case!!!

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muhammedibnali
08-12-2017, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
nonsense.

That hadeeth is not sahih.

More nonsense

[/B]

After reading a few short paragraphs, I safely conclude you are a nut case!!!

Scimi
Why am I a nut case? My English is bad do you mean that?

Tell me your reason? Because I am sure it is the truth!

What do you think Dajjal is a human? Than wait for him ! And what do you have to say about the document of Imam mahdi, the smoke and 2022! The red sign in the sky will happen if you like it or not, this comes from science ! look:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...space-science/
http://www.astronomy.com/news/2017/01/2022-red-nova

It fits exactly on those weak hadith, who everybody forget in the History of Islam because they are just weak...

Hadith about Red nova:

Contains a lot of weak / unauthentic ahadith. But we can not forget them in history while we see there signs appear !

A huge fire from the East for 3 or 7 nights, darkness will be seen in the sky, and there will be a redness in the sky spread across the horizon, unlike the pink in the horizon with which we are familiar. (Muhammad Al-Barzanji's book Isha'ah li Ashrat Al-Sa'a)

Ibn Qazuwaih said that Kathir bin Murra said: " The beginning of the Aya (sign) will be redness in the sky." (Ibn Al-Shajari's Al-Amali Al-Shajaria)

Khaded Bin Madan said: " An Aya (sign) which is a column of fire rising from the East will appear that all people of the World will be able see. Whoever is present (alive) should arrange for his family food supply for one year." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

Ka'b said: "The perishing (end) of Bani Al-Abbas (the progeny of Al-Abbas) will be once a star appears in Jawf (region), and a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) and Wahiya (catastrophe). All of this in the month of Ramadan. The redness will be between the 5th and 20th of Ramadan. The Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) is between the middle and the 20th (of Ramadan). The Wahiya (catastrophe) is between the 20th and 24th (of Ramadan). (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

Ka'b said: "The end of the kingship of Bani Al-Abbas (the progeny of Al-Abbas) is redness in the sky which occurs between the 10th to 15th of Ramadan. A Wahiya (catastrophe) between the 20th and 24th of Ramadan and a star coming from the East that illuminates like a moon in a full moon night, then it turns. Also Ka'b said: "Drought in the East, Wahiya (catastrophe) in the West, redness in the Jawf (Interior), death that spreads (perhaps due to contagious diseases) in Qibla (Mecca)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

“We said: “What is the scream, O Messenger of Allah?” He said: “This will be in the middle of Ramadhan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadhan begins on a Friday night. There will be a blast [haddah] that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes and severe cold. So when Ramadhan begins on a Friday night in that year, then when you have prayed Fajr on Friday in the middle of Ramadhan, then enter your houses, close your doors, block your windows, cover yourselves, and block your ears. When you sense the scream, fall down in prostration to Allah [ta’ala] and say: “Subhanal-Quddus, subhanal-Quddus, rabbunal-Quddus [Glory be to the Most Holy, glory be to the Most Holy, our Lord is the Most Holy].” For whoever does that will survive, and whoever does not will be destroyed.” (Nuaim bin Hammad’s kitab al-fitan)

Hadith about Lunar and Sun eclipses:

Will this Red nova cause Sun and Lunar Eclipse in Ramadan 2022 ?
Main option:
Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him, said: "Two signs will come before the one who will arise (al-qa'im/imam mahdi), peace be on him: there will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it.

"Son of the Apostle of God," I said, "usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?"

"I know what I have said," replied Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him. "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

“It is narrated by Abu Ja’far that at the time of the avent of the Mahdi, two signs would be manifested. The lunar eclipse would occur on the 5th and the solar eclipse on the 15th; and since the time Adamas was commissioned, this sign has never been manifested”(Ikmalud-Din Wa Itmamun-Ni’mah, By Muhammad bin Ali Bin Al Hussain)

Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Al-Hanafiyyah said: “For our Mahdi, there will be two signs that have never occurred since the creation of the heavens and the Earth: The moon will be eclipsed (lunar eclipse) on the first night of Ramadan, and the sunwill be eclipsed (solar eclipse) in its middle (of Ramadan).(Imam al Akbar Ali bin Umar Al-Daraqutni's Sunan Al-Daraqutni )

There are two signs for the Mahdi… The first one is the lunar eclipse on the first night of Ramadan, and the second is the solar eclipse in the middle of this month.(Ibn Hajar al-Haithami's book Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 47)

Lunar eclipse will occur in the first night of the Ramadan. In the middle of the Ramadan, solar eclipse will occur.” (Muhammad Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha’ah li Ashrat AsSa'ah, p. 199)

There will be two solar eclipses in Ramadan before the Mahdi’s advent.(Imam Qurtubi's book Mukhtasar Tazkirah , p. 440)

I Think the stars wil circle before the moon, so there will be a lunar eclipse on first day of Ramadan. Than the two stars will falling into each other (14-04-2022) and cause a blast (as mentioned in the hadith) and the red nova after that blast will make the sun eclipse in the middle of ramadan (Friday 14th of April 2022)

Other option:
For our Mahdi there are two Signs which have never occurred before since the creation of the heavens and the earth, namely, the moon will be eclipsed on the first night in Ramadhan (i.e., on the first of the nights on which a lunar eclipse can occur) and the Sun will be eclipsed on the middle day of Ramadhan (i.e., on the middle day on which a solar eclipse can occur) and these Signs have not happened since the creation of the heavens and the earth (Dar Qutni Vol.1, p.188)

The first point to keep in mind is that Lunar eclipses only occur on the 13th, 14th and 15th of the month and Solar eclpses occur on the 27th, 28th and 29th. It is clear that eclipses only happen on these dates. Imam Ibn Taymiyyarh who is one of the most respected scholars of Islam and known as a Mujadid stated:

” Thus Allah has decreed that the sun is eclipsed only in dark nights, and the moon is eclipsed only in moonlight nights. These are the nights when the moon is full, and during which days the keeping of optional fasts is preferable. These nights are the thirteenth, fourteenth and fourteenth. Hence, the moon is eclipsed only on these nights.” (Fatawa Sheikh ul Ilam, Taqi ud Din, Chapter Khasuf ul Qamar, Volume 1)

- - - Updated - - -

SEARCH FOR THE ISLAMIC CALENDAR AND YOU WILL SEE WHEN RAMADAN STARTS IN 2022 on a Fridaynight (Islamic calendar)

“We said: “What is the scream, O Messenger of Allah?” He said: “This will be in the middle of Ramadhan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadhan begins on a Friday night. There will be a blast [haddah] that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes and severe cold. So when Ramadhan begins on a Friday night in that year, then when you have prayed Fajr on Friday in the middle of Ramadhan, then enter your houses, close your doors, block your windows, cover yourselves, and block your ears. When you sense the scream, fall down in prostration to Allah [ta’ala] and say: “Subhanal-Quddus, subhanal-Quddus, rabbunal-Quddus [Glory be to the Most Holy, glory be to the Most Holy, our Lord is the Most Holy].” For whoever does that will survive, and whoever does not will be destroyed.” (Nuaim bin Hammad’s kitab al-fitan, hadith)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.