/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The OCD WON'T STOP PLEASE HELP

Mustafa16
08-13-2017, 12:27 AM
I have OCD, ADHD, and Autism. What troubles me the most is the OCD. OCD is hwen you have intrusive thoughts, like fears of great disaster, which lead to compulsive rituals or habits....for instance, one type of OCD is where someone scared of germs will routinely wash their hands over....and over....and over....and over until their hands get raw and hurt and they can't function due to all the time spent washing their hands. I have a fear of abandonment or lonliness. So I routinely check forums, and obsess over marriage. Although due to the mixture of my autism, it seemed like I also have fixations which don't go away for a long time, where I develop an interest and become obsessed with it for a time.....when i was a kid, it was animals, then it was writing, then it was cars, then it was professional sports, then it was fearing my parents would "raise me wrong", then it was avoiding taking medication, then it was fear of school, then it was fear of jinni possession, then it was marriage. I need help. Someone, please help me.... I have thoughts of killing myself or at least hurting myself so i wont go to hell, but no one seems to care.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LaSorcia
08-13-2017, 02:50 AM
Prayers for you.

Ghost1987
10-07-2023, 04:44 PM
As Salam alaikum Bismillah I hope this message finds you in peace Ameen ..I suffer the same way the cure for me was to do wudu and step on the prayer mat and pray...believe me it took me 15 years to stand on the prayer rug because of the illnessI did zikr Allah I made Dua I recited surah YaseenI blew Quran on water and drank itAfter so much prayer I now have few or no mood swings I feel happy I feel as my life is not as scary as it sounds I feel like Allah is protecting me...AmeenWa laikum as Salam

Ghost1987
10-08-2023, 04:33 AM
Just relax and smile and be happy...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.