/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About world of Jinn

Shahi
08-13-2017, 04:31 AM
Friends here I like to discuss on Jinns and shaithan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
08-13-2017, 08:08 AM
Before asking or wanting to know such things, ask yourself, what is the benefit of knowing it. I would advice you also when asking such question to notify other people why you ask such question/start such discussion for WHAT BENEFICIAL PURPOSE? A question without any beneficial purpose, is rather time wasted and space wasted in your head with non-beneficial information.

Shahi
08-13-2017, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Before asking or wanting to know such things, ask yourself, what is the benefit of knowing it. I would advice you also when asking such question to notify other people why you ask such question/start such discussion for WHAT BENEFICIAL PURPOSE? A question without any beneficial purpose, is rather time wasted and space wasted in your head with non-beneficial information.
If you think so!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Allah (s) order me to observe the world and the galaxy. If you questioning me like that you should read the Alquran.

And the title Jinn is not a bad or waste topic and I am not discussing here about Jin not only with interest on topic. But I am influenced buy jinn and could see them and they started to make me to do wrong and Allah save me from everything. So I experience some bad things in life. Sometimes I will not find a way to be safe.
So I want to take knowledge from other and make them alert about such things. And You should be a man. I like if you use words softly with people (specially with women) as how our rasool (sa)guide us.

Simple_Person
08-13-2017, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shahi
If you think so!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Allah (s) order me to observe the world and the galaxy. If you questioning me like that you should read the Alquran.

And the title Jinn is not a bad or waste topic and I am not discussing here about Jin not only with interest on topic. But I am influenced buy jinn and could see them and they started to make me to do wrong and Allah save me from everything. So I experience some bad things in life. Sometimes I will not find a way to be safe.
So I want to take knowledge from other and make them alert about such things. And You should be a man. I like if you use words softly with people (specially with women) as how our rasool (sa)guide us.
There are people who "investigate" for the sake of investigating. My comment could be read mostly from two different perspectives.

Perspective 1: Indeed to know the world about Jinn is to be able to understand and thus protect myself from it.
Perspective 2: I want to know because i just want to know. If the question is given "are you planning to use that knowledge to your benefit (perspective 1), the answer is given, not really, just curious. This is the nonsense and rubbish perspective and coudl be even dangrous as people rather get scared of Jinn when they even hear about them..which is

So that is why i said give the BENEFICIAL PURPOSE to it that is also clear for other people to know where you are coming from and what the reason is you started this topic. In your second comment you gave the answer to it, why you started it. For in the future always do that, because YOU might indeed have real reason to it, but many do not even THINK about that indeed there could be some beneficial reason to know this.

Btw, please forgive me for being direct. I always go directly to the point to make things as clear as possible and prevent miscommunication. When using soft approach people have often a wrong impression of things not being serious and some text without body language can be interpreted 100 different ways. I treat women exactly how i treat men when i communicate.

As a reference to Musa(as) approaching the two women. He went directly to the point and did not get all soft because they were women.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shahi
08-13-2017, 04:45 PM
You are not wrong and you may follow it to keep you away from women. But I came here after facing a big mental problem. So I felt lke someone blaming me. As I told you shaitan whisper me as someone blaming me and start a fight.

I feel like possessed by a jinn. So, with help of Allah I could take the control of my mind. A bad week I experienced.my eye colour too changed so still I feel that every thing but now I can control my mind Alhamdulillah☺

Allah created women as soft and less strong. If you tell as Musa(a)he used very soft words even with firoun. He uses direct words with women . But he u§d it on right way. There is a way to speak with a women. I too speak direct with everyone but according to the persanality we should try to make difference my brother.

Simple_Person
08-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Jazakallahu khairan, for the feedback.

Shahi
08-14-2017, 03:57 AM
Barakallah anyway and my topic is about jinns not about communicating with women. Jinn lovers are welcome

M.I.A.
08-14-2017, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shahi
If you think so!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah when your close to allah swt its not the jinn that make you do wrong..

Its the wrongs that make you do the jinn.

Please, simple_persons advice is spot on.

Some people just cant get away with murder.

Shahi
08-14-2017, 06:26 AM
@M.I.A you may think there are no jinns to possess. But,
I experience some abnormal things.
satanic dreams continuosly.(a black jinn over me sleeping,a bald man smiling at me etc...)
And if you can understand nowadays there is no noor on may face. Gone Dull !
No sleep at night and I have a problam with taking breath.
My eye colour is black but it turns reddish now !
And something I cannot explain other personal changes.
Feel tired always .

If you tell that jinn of Waswas will not make us to do wrong. Why I dn't like or attracted by male?but I dn't like men. A jinn was seeing at female by my eyes and I am basically not interested about interrelationship with other women too. Why ,always I want to read and search knowledge and avoid gossip and chatting with other.

So,here I cannot accept him or you on that point.

M.I.A.
08-14-2017, 10:48 AM
A jinn was seeing at female by my eyes
Yeah i know your not lying about that.

...its the worst when people are following you.

Anyway, its only for a time.. recitify yourself.

Allah swt says, desire chastity.

You wont believe...most things change over time.

And the world can be given any number of different viewpoints and explanations.. pick one that is least destructive to you and those around you.

Totally a moses pbuh thing for sure.

Shahi
08-14-2017, 12:11 PM
If you think that I m interested in seeing and gazing at same gender I cannot explain more.
And I am not interested even in relationship with other gender.so I m not sure about ,I waste the purity given by Allah with such unwanted thoughts and activity.
I am not spending my time with people who will make me to do it and even if I meet such people I would leave them for Allah.
I am here talking about an influence of an unknown soul entering into our life and they start to disturb us by making us to do what they like.

I like to explain you it with mesmerizing. They take our minder their control or they take advantage from us by our weakness. And by this we are not playing with or give up our chastity!!!

M.I.A.
08-14-2017, 12:52 PM
If eyes are windows to the soul.

Then the tongue is the pen.

These struggles will help you define what you stand for..

And yet maybe there is no benefit in being different..

In the hope that you once again learn to keep up with the world..

On your own terms.

Kind regards.

Simple_Person
08-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Sister, about dreams and such. When i reverted back to Islam i started to have vivid dreams. Dreams that i was "wide-awake" and was aware of where i really was for example sleeping at somebody else's home, and being able to look at the whole room where i was sleeping, but i was still in the dream.

Then when dreaming i saw a humanoid shadow looking at me. I could not move, i could not speak, i was only able to move my eyes. Again remember that i could not do those things, was because i was still dreaming. This i NEVER had experienced in my entire life. When the first time happened i was scared when i finally woke up. But then i realized it was a jinn coming to me in my dreams. That was the first and last time i got scared. I myself go by logic, rationality and reason. I pondered just briefly about how come i suddenly had such a dreams and i understood finally that i have done something also that i never had done before in my life. Which was heading towards Islam. This rather gave me a LOT of joy, because having experienced such dreams, gave me rather a confirmation that i was heading the right direction (becoming Muslim and becoming a practicing Muslim).

After that experience i started still to have those dreams over and over again. The last time btw i had such a dream was maybe 6-8 months ago i believe. But what changed was when i was looking at that humanoid shadow, i started to recite the Qur'an and try to move with all my willpower to go towards the humanoid shadow in my dream. While what he wants to do is to scare me and maybe even run away from it. Later on heard that being scared is one of the tools for evil jinn to get control over you. Logically speaking and as confirmation Allah says we should fear Him not sheytan. So that is when all my fear went away from evil Jinn. Through that period i started to also do my research about Jinn, but like i said for the sake of beneficial knowledge.

That is when i knew and UNDERSTOOD why for example certain things are certain things. For example, saying certain thing when entering your house. When going to the bathroom with left foot + dua and right foot out. To say Bismillah when eating, or drinking (as sheytan will else drink with you) or whatever. Saying Bismillah when pouring hot water. Reciting certain pieces of Qur'an before sleeping or saying certain things when waking up. I also came to know why hygiene is so important as evil jinn (Jinn by default is like saying humans. Humans have also ones who are Muslim, Christians, Atheist, etc. etc..Jinns are the same) like dirty things. It is also important to frequently (but not too frequently as it is also not good to shower every day) take a shower.

I read somewhere to better not have pictures of animals/humans in your house on the walls etc., so that evil Jinn cannot enter. This not sure if it is 100% truth, but again i go by logic, rationality and reason. By not having those, i will not harm myself even if it is permissible. Also not listen to music.

I also came to know that i believe through 3 means he can have control over you. When you are scared, when you are angry and when are about to have intimiate time with one's spouse. Qur'an confirms the scare part,

"That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers." Qur'an 3:175

Ahadith confirm the angry part and the intimacy part. As there are ahadith that Rasullah(saws) has with emphasis to NOT get angry.

=====Hadith=====
"Teach me something that is not too much for me so that, perhaps, I may abide by it." He (S.A.W) said: "Do not get angry." He repeated that (the request) a number of times, each time he replied: 'Do not get angry."

Source used: https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/27/126
==============

And the intimacy part

=====Hadith=====
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone intends to have (sexual intercourse) with his wife, he should say: "Bismillah! Allahumma janibnash-Shaitana, wa jannibish-Shaitana ma razaqtana (In the Name of Allah, O Allah! Keep us away from Satan and keep Satan away from what You have bestowed upon us);' and if Allah has ordained a child for them, Satan will never harm him."

Source used: https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/16/38
==============

Besides these things i have learned one or more things like being envious towards others or not following your promises all coming from sheytan. The envy thing, is rather your character. Always love for others what you love for yourself is to counter the envy thing. About the promise thing. The "intention" part. When you make a intention, STICK to it, although you have not spoken it. To not pursue the intention have REALLY VALID argument why not follow it. For example when you intend to give somebody product X, later on remembering they don't really are such big fan of that product X. Thus retract your intention so to say. However when you even for a second say you know what is good to give for example my mother this delicious sweet, however you yourself also like it, KEEP to your intention. You can always again buy for example that sweets for yourself again, but you already made up your intention to give it to your mother so to say. Intention is between you and Allah and sheytan LOVES it to prevent you keeping to your intention.

So that is why i said for what purpose are you opening this topic. I have sadly experience some RUBBISH Muslim mentality with some people when it comes to Jinn. They are EITHER too scared to talk about them, OR want to know for the sake of wanting to know. I rather as you can see from this comment (partly explained it) that i want to benefit from it and thus rather strengthen my imaan to know why one does what they do. For example a sister i talked to in the past she said, it is not necessary with the hole left foot in (when going to bathroom) and other like wise things etc. While this i rather get irritated with such people. When you ask them based on WHAT argument they find it not necessary? In the end you come know because they just find it as if it is bothering them by doing it..while all is for your own protection to do it.

Shahi
08-14-2017, 02:39 PM
@Simple_Person
I know ,you are right. I accept and respect your thought. But when talk about dreams on Islamic way we have to think about few things.
The time we see it. And What is ,the dream about are very important. Always I like Ibn sirin's way on interpreting the dream.
You are right. When we see a bad thing on dream it becomes good thing in life. One day I saw AbuHuraira (ra)inside of our house in a room sitting and reciting quran. On my dream i could understand(Allah gave me the knowledge)as he is the sahaba abuhuraira (ra). It means blessings in life.seeing good people.

So,dream is a big part in life. And shayatin are fear of us. So we can chase them. And I am also a person who follow duas and farl ain.so,i trust that Allah with me every day to protect me. And I am happy about not scared of them and I suffer sub bad things so I could not be like who am I.

And you forgot another part of in our life that days ,malaks go far from us. So,that days we get disturbance from shaitan.I know I take angry suddenly and get calm in a second.so that is my problem.
Even we continue our recitals at night I can hear the sound of a big, wings of a jinn at or after midnight

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.