/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving false information to scammers

anonymous
08-13-2017, 09:38 PM
When I call scammers and they ask for personal info, can I give fake information?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-13-2017, 10:04 PM
You can close the phone.

AndreasZ
08-14-2017, 02:27 AM
I'd just hang up.

M.I.A.
08-14-2017, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
When I call scammers and they ask for personal info, can I give fake information?
Id love to be able to call scammers.

..you have to be very talented to though.

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
You can close the phone.
Awesome :D

I approve of this terminology.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
08-14-2017, 05:41 PM
I mean to waste their time, since they could scam other people but if i waste their time then they won't have time to scam another person. ya C?

Hamza Asadullah
08-14-2017, 05:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I mean to waste their time, since they could scam other people but if i waste their time then they won't have time to scam another person. ya C?
Don't waste your valuable time on that which will be of no benefit but will actually bring more harm. Report them to the relevant authorities and leave it at that and get on with preparing for your death.

talibilm
08-15-2017, 12:31 AM
tit for tat, lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.