/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Taking less medicine helped

Mustafa16
08-19-2017, 05:18 AM
Ironically, when my mom instructed me to take less anti depressants because i was driving her crazy these past several days about talking to kids, I had less OCD symptoms, obsessions and fixations, and aggression, despite the fact that the medicine (Luvox) is supposed to calm you down (I think) and calm down OCD symptoms. EDIT: Btw, my dcotor gives my mother some authority over my medications. Also, my mom instructed me to take the old dose.EDIT: I also think this black seed oil is helping, together with honey, and I felt a lot better after exercising, after one particularly bad incident. I'm also going to try diet. Does anyone have suggestions for diet for depression, anxiety, OCD, and weakness of muscles?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.