/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaams from Turkey

ebubekir01
08-19-2017, 01:49 PM
salaams from Turkey. my name is ebubekir (abu bakr) 28 years old mining engineer works at a tiles company now.
meeting connecting with my muslim brothers from all over the world is a desire for me for 10 more years thats why i found my self study english online lol
i can also answer your questions about turkey and "dictator" erdoğan lol
maassalaam :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-19-2017, 02:02 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your time in here and meet interesting brothers.

About Turkey, we have here already some Turkish members and discussions about Turkish matters. Welcome aboard!

greenhill
08-20-2017, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You have a bit to answer Mustafa16 now! :o Politics..... hmmmm. You know? Although I am a mature Malaysian, I would not like to answer questions on "Why" my Prime Minister does the things he does...

Lucky I am on an islamic forum so not much of that question comes up. Ha ha ha.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

anatolian
08-20-2017, 08:15 AM
@ebubekir01 Aleikum Salam. I too am from Turkey. We will have some beneficial discussions with you inshAllah. Wish you an enjoying stay.

@Mustafa16 Because he said we can ask him questions regarding politics does not mean we can turn a self intruduction thread to a politics thread. That means we can ask him those questions in some other threads related to politics.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
10-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Salam Alaikum we rahmetullah :) I know am late but Welcome to the forum . Have a great time here :)

Omar IL
11-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Wa alaykum A-Salam
You welcome brother
Ya say Erdogan is a "Dectator" ^o), if that's really what you think so come visit us to fully understand what is a "Dectator" :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.