/* */

PDA

View Full Version : starting to slip away

noor grant
08-20-2017, 02:13 AM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi

Hi sisters and brothers.
I am starting to feel myself slipping from Islam due to the busy pace of life. I am finding that the days goes by in a flash without me praying a single prayer after fajr due to being outside at work or travelling...its saddens me. Before I worked I was only supported by my disability money but now that I have a job, and i am happy for my job, Then i am getting behind in my prayers. Is this a sign that my job is no good for me? Should I look for another even though I really like my job as a cook?
What can I do to refresh my faith?
I find if I don't rescue my faith then I am doomed to repeat past mistakes and stay in the hamster wheel of life without getting anywhere.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
08-20-2017, 10:25 AM
You need to sort your salah out if you want to break this cycle

Try arrange with your boss to get five minute breaks for salah

*charisma*
08-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

You need to have good time management. Since you already know what your schedule is like, you can make easily make arrangements for your religious duties. Have someone fill in for you while you pray.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.