AbdurrahimAhmad
08-22-2017, 03:50 PM
Wa 'alaikum salam. Thank you

cinnamonrolls1
08-22-2017, 03:56 PM
salam aleikum
welcome to the forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
08-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Welcome to IslamicBoard from England, akhi.

I hope you find your time here is beneficial in'sha'Allah.

AbdurrahimAhmad
08-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Thank you all!

- - - Updated - - -

I earlier on posted a question wanting to know if 2 independent adhans are needed for a combined salat due to bad weather. For example, when Isha prayers have to be performed immediately after Maghrib due to ensuing bad weather, should another adhan be called for the Isha prayer or the one called for the Maghrib congregation is enough fo the 2 salats?

RisingLight
10-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Salam Alaikum we rahmetullah :) I know am late but Welcome to the forum . Have a great time here :)

Omar IL
11-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Wa Alaykum A-Salam Abdu Arrahim

You welcome brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!