/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua not accepted?

3mran
08-30-2017, 08:46 AM
Hello friends.. so lately I've been taking theory exams for driving, and I failed the first one.. then I studied hard until next one, I cried while I made dua to pass this time.. still I failed, then I today I studied even harder, made a longer dua, and today I failed Again.. what am I doing wrong, why won't Allah make me pass the third time.. here in this country we may only get 5/25 wrong to pass, and I get 6 wrong on all my tests, like why did allah not pass with just 5 fails.. :/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
08-30-2017, 12:32 PM
:salamext:

Every single due is accepted but the time of response is for Allah to decide, not you. A delay in response is even better because that means Allah will give you far more than you had asked for, as long as you remain patient and believe firmly in Him.

Remember this: there is never a problem with Allah because He is perfect. The problem lies with us, our impatience and shortcomings, our inability to see what is truly good or bad for us, and our lack of practice and effort towards the things we want most.

AbdurRahman.
08-31-2017, 05:17 PM
here is a tip bro!

the night before your theory test, read through the complete questions and answers of the theory test book, then next day them answers will be fresh in your mind and as soon as a question comes up in your test, you'll recognise the answer/s from the options; thats how i passed my theory test first time! :Emoji51:

Umm Abed
09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
I remember seeing some animated cartoons on here regarding a muslim's life.

Are there more and where to find?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
09-05-2017, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
I remember seeing some animated cartoons on here regarding a muslim's life.

Are there more and where to find?
Yep right here https://www.facebook.com/themuslimshow/

There was a website called MuslimShow.com but the brothers took it down as it kept on getting hacked. All their illustrations can be found on the above Facebook page.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.