/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have been inspired and I need help

snusify
09-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear brothers and sisters.

A couple of days ago, after a long time of religious hibernation, something happened inside me. It's like a seed of light that made me change my opinion of our Master and Creator, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. Before I thought of him as vindictive and cruel for putting me in the position of dealing with serious damage to my body, but now I, as I said, changed my mind. He chose to inspire me that it wasn't the end of the world to have suffered damage. Sure I have some obstacles to overcome to achieve my dream of learning and working with the Arabic language as a non-native speaker, but I know, with the help of Allah, I will manage inshaAllah.

I need help though, I need help to nourish the seed thats inside of me. I need someone to talk to about Islam and reflect with inshaAllah. I have been out of it so long that I've stopped praying and making Dua.

How do I start to pray and read Qu'ran regulary again?

How do I get confident in my religion and myself?

How do I stop the bad habits and develop good ones?

I appreciate any tips and if anyone of you would reach out and chat with me inshaAllah

Much love Snusify

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
09-06-2017, 07:14 PM
:wasalam:

You're welcome. Sorry about your disability. Get closer to Allah and you will feel His presence near to you.

Start praying your 5 times salah without fail, make dua to Allah and you will feel spiritual enlightenment that that you cannot find anywhere else.

True peace and happiness is only found through adherence of our fard duties, and then the sunnah and optional ibadah, will add extra sweetness to your iman and to your life.

In anything in life that you want to do, there must be active effort and willingness from your part to achieve what you looking for. Let not the distractions of this world come in your way in your path to success.

May Allah swt make it easy for you and give you success, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.