/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu alaikum, my name is Laila!

lailathemuslim
09-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Nice to meet you all. Wow this looks like such a vibrant forum. Can't wait to get stuck in :)

I'm a 25 year old Muslim sister from West London.

I'm random compared to others as an INFP, so please excuse me if you see any strange behaviour LOL.

I am really looking forward to the history section on here. I am a History student at a London Uni, I hated history studies till I was 16, when I did A Levels and we did cool history topics, like British Colonialism, the Vietnam War and the Cold War, etc.

I really love Islamic history for the obvious reason that I am Muslim. However, I would love to read more about African Muslim History.

I also have a love for poetry and will link my blog for that in sha Allah :) :

https://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

What else I live with my mother and family, and I am looking to learn more about the deen and make friends here x

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister. Nice to get you here. I wish you will enjoy your stay and find a lot of new friends. :)

Umm Malik
09-06-2017, 01:40 PM
assalamo alykum laila
welcome between us
I am happy to know you
I am also going to learn about Islamic history bacause we too even that we are in Muslim country but we don't take it in school
I am going to read the book of

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/165334880
this is the book in Arabic but I don't if there is a version in English
but I feel like it's easy and good to began with to know the full picture of it before you began with a big one like albidaya WA nihaya
I will be happy if we strange each other to do so
even though it's hard for me this time to found time for reading books as before
I am happy to know you laila
your sister Maryam

AliAl
09-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Assalamu alykum sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
10-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Salam alaikum we rahmetullah.Welcome to the forum.Wish you a great time here :)

Omar IL
11-23-2017, 04:21 PM
Wa Alaikum A-Salam Thinking Muslima
May Allah give you success

Butterfly
11-23-2017, 04:28 PM
Wa alaikum as-Salaam and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.