/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam and homosexuality

Mitharadir
09-07-2017, 08:45 AM
In Australia who I live now peoople vote for Same sex marriage with ''Yes'' or ''No''.I found this liberal ''muslim'' team who support homosexuality and same sex marriage [Link Removed]

But is this a really Muslim team?Of course not.We can read in the Quran for prophet Lot and Sodom.If homosexuality is something normal why God destroy Sodom?I am sure that homosexuality is not normal.This is a Devils trick.Islam is against homosexuality,abortion and other ''Liberal'' tricks.We9muslims) know what we must vote.No https://www.centraltelegraph.com.au/...te-no/3214988/ / .This is my opinion and I think this is the opinion of islam.What you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asadullaah
09-07-2017, 11:50 PM
You are correct in your opinion and political position. Allah has warned mankind against homosexuality, as you've cited the Quranic verses. Any Muslim who takes any position other than what Allah and His Messenger has decided steps outside the fold of Islam. Let's not follow the Kufar in their misguidance.

AliAl
09-08-2017, 08:04 AM
God tell that homosexuality is not normal.If a "muslim" dont agree with this is not true muslim.Islam have got rules.I agree with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.