/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Depressed, i dont want to live anymore

Artimis
09-10-2017, 05:51 PM
I also posted in this forum about my marriage issue and all of a sudden i am so depressed that i dont want to live anymore. I am afraid of dying but the way my mental health is right now and the way things are i just dont know how to live.
Can anyone give me advice on how to be positive in life. I have had so many problems in my life right from the start. I felt like there will be happiness in my life at some point but no there seem to be more problems in my life as days pass. I see people close to me/around me so happy living their life to fullest MashAllah, sure there are problems in their life as well but not as big of problems as this. I am just sick of being sad. There is no hope for future and without hope i dont know how to live.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.